Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex (3796 Views)

Nigerian Man Claims To Have Had Sex With A Snake-woman! Read His Story! / When Your Mushin Girlfriend Claims She Only Had Sex Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex by Nobody: 3:39pm On May 15, 2015
lipsrsealed ;Dwow they are mad couple o. ;Dwow they are mad couple o. Dat is madness

Re: Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex by bossOD: 3:48pm On May 15, 2015
this must be foolishness.
Re: Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex by Lobolintin(m): 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
Stories
Re: Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex by Rounakid(m): 1:42pm On May 16, 2015
And they want me to believe...?
Anyway... Pinshure of d lady's kitten... And d man's phallus... Or...
Adonbi... (u knw d rest sha...) *poo on the thread... Grab d couple's pictures and clean my nash... And throws it away*
In other word... Cc: Lalasticlala , ishilove, mukina2 ... U peeps need to push dis thread to d permanent site... Many NL. Needs to see dis trash.
Origin101 ... Kingtom ... Bunmibagbon, temitemi1 etc...
Re: Married For Ten Years And Have Not Had Sex by Rounakid(m): 1:43pm On May 16, 2015
And they want me to believe that...?
Anyway... Pinshure of d lady's kitten... And d man's phallus... Or...
Adonbi... (u knw d rest sha...) *poo on the thread... Grab d couple's pictures and clean my nash... And throws it away*
In other word... Cc: Lalasticlala , ishilove, mukina2 ... U peeps need to push dis thread to d permanent site... Many NL. Needs to see dis trash.
Origin101 ... Kingtom ... Bunmibagbon, temitemi1 etc...

(1) (Reply)

Hey Dude! Smile It'is Friday ==>http:///udgjqn / A Funny Job Application Letter. Hilarious. / Correct Me And Tell A Bigger Lie!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.