Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto (1656 Views)

Wamako Camp Sokoto / Corper Critically Sick In Sokoto NYSC Camp / Corper Dies In Auto Crash In Sokoto After Visiting Mother (2) (3) (4)

We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by lizzygrace(f): 5:53pm On May 15, 2015
We were made to frog jump because of the different sizes and quantities of shot put found behind the Boys and Girls Hostel

Re: We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by wunmi590(m): 6:05pm On May 15, 2015
Yes, serves you all right. I don't know why people we call the leaders of tomorrow would behave that way when their's rest room. This are the same set of people who blame GEJ for their failure.

Youth should better wise up if we actually want to take over the power of leadership from our fathers and grand fathers

Re: We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 15, 2015
no na, you guys are too matured to mess your place up like that. serves you right. grin grin cheesy

Re: We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by chrisgurl(f): 6:48am On Jun 04, 2015
Lol..wamakko corp members!! At least it was a deserved punishment.. grin
Re: We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by copperA2015(m): 7:05am On Jun 04, 2015
That's better... Wabout if u all were asked to go pack dem ?
Re: We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by tim1256(m): 12:24am On Jun 06, 2015
wunmi590:
Yes, serves you all right. I don't know why people we call the leaders of tomorrow would behave that way when their's rest room. This are the same set of people who blame GEJ for their failure.

Youth should better wise up if we actually want to take over the power of leadership from our fathers and grand fathers
I expected you to ask questions about the camp before you nail the OP, I was in the same camp where there was no water until we sang songs and Major Ekpo (CRUSHER) and Mr Thomas G Yamma came to assure us that there will be water to be used.
I am not saying my fellow corps members did well o, but know what you comment about.
Also leave our oga Jona out of this, I believe you are Part of those that confused him till he finally failed Nigerians
Re: We Frog Jumped In Wamakko Camp, Sokoto by oniru4real: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2015
[color=#990000][/color] ;Dtht nice. tht was my camp.

Nysc 2016 , Stream 2 Orientation Date : May 25 Or June 20 , 2016. / Email Address Problem While Registering For NYSC / Checkout This Letter A Herbalist Wrote To NYSC To Redeploy Corper

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8