Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) (1092 Views)

Can You Find The Cat In This Pix?i / Check This Pix! / What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by Babaneh(m): 9:13pm On May 15, 2015
What do you think is wrong with this little boy?

Is it that he is obsessed with mum's boobs or hungry?...

One word for him...

Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by fromnigeria(m): 9:29pm On May 15, 2015
You are giving it your own meaning, I have my own meaning
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by Babaneh(m): 9:48pm On May 15, 2015
fromnigeria:
You are giving it your own meaning, I have my own meaning
Feel free to give your own meaning...
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by kestolove95(m): 9:50pm On May 15, 2015
I will just tell his mum to gv him breast to suck
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by oge4real(f): 4:12am On May 16, 2015
I'll know that Bub is hungry. Or he has been peeping into Mum and Dad's bedroom. lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by Emmyk(m): 11:25am On May 16, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by Qualer: 12:49pm On May 16, 2015
oge4real:
I'll know that Bub is hungry. Or he has been peeping into Mum and Dad's bedroom. lipsrsealed

damn!! you is a fwine one!!! lovely bright eyes!
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by cilifa: 2:17pm On May 16, 2015
His just a kid....no matter what a toddler get hold of, they take it to the mouth.

The more reason parents need to watch over babies more.
Re: What Will You Do If You See Your Baby Doing This(pix) by oge4real(f): 9:41am On May 17, 2015
Qualer:

damn!! you is a fwine one!!! lovely bright eyes!

Thanks wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Best Free Classifieds In Australia / How Married Women Fell Off 3 Story Building While Fighting In Anambra [G.PHOTOS] / See The Message I Got From A Scammer And My Reply [screenshot]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.