Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,554 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Want To Get Closer To My Siblings - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Want To Get Closer To My Siblings (832 Views)

Photo Of 10 Siblings From Same Parents: 9 Girls, 1 Boy / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th / A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Get Closer To My Siblings by napa: 12:22am On May 16, 2015
I have two younger siblings but we are not really close to ourselves which I don't like. We talk mainly for occasional reasons. Please what can I do to make the three of us closer.
Re: Want To Get Closer To My Siblings by Nobody: 12:42am On May 16, 2015
buy them food.... everyone loves food
Re: Want To Get Closer To My Siblings by mrkels(m): 12:42am On May 16, 2015
napa:
I have two younger siblings but we are not really close to ourselves which I don't like. We talk mainly for occasional reasons. Please what can I do to make the three of us closer.

I am looking for ans too bro.

But just dedicate more time sha...if you guys are in the same state, better...try leaving weekends open so you guys see each other. Remember out of sight is out of mind so the more you see each other, the more you have time to discuss things no matter how random they ll appear
Re: Want To Get Closer To My Siblings by Nobody: 12:55am On May 16, 2015
since you're the oldest you can initiate conversations with them . don't just leave your convos to when there's an occasion. call them once a week, every weekend or every other weekend or whichever works for u .. just to talk . relationships don't build themselves , they require effort . if u'r trying they'll start to feel free with u too n will do the same . u can also hv get togethers or find time to see them

1 Like

Re: Want To Get Closer To My Siblings by Creamish(f): 6:46am On May 16, 2015
U could try hanging out together ...movies, games, club...watever creates an atmosphere of fun so y'all can have some good laugh n convo. Nothing awkward..

Don't b too scared to make the first move...

1 Like

Re: Want To Get Closer To My Siblings by napa: 11:31am On May 16, 2015
Thanks all

(1) (Reply)

#ifnobegod:now Trending On Twitter(pics)..happy New Month / Reason Why Siblings Shouldn't UnCloth In Front Of One Another. / OMG! See The Hilarious And Innovative Spoon Used By A Naija Guy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.