Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,788 members, 7,841,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying (1498 Views)

"You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex / Nikos Adeleke Dancing With His Father Like They're Lovers (video,pics) / (photos)15 Amazing Things That Shouldn't Exist In Nature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by ayorhmeeday(m): 12:25am On May 16, 2015
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by donbenedict(m): 12:29am On May 16, 2015
The fish mouth tho... grin
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Ochinex(m): 12:34am On May 16, 2015
Lol. yeah man.

plz poster I dnt knw y I can't post to make front page again. when I want to creat a topic they always tell me that server is been overheated and have to wait for some mins but have been waitinq since morning but to No solution. plz do u have any?

commenter can also help me plz ohh
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Pinkiedearie(f): 12:36am On May 16, 2015
donbenedict:
The fish mouth tho... grin
that fish mouth ehn...
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by ayorhmeeday(m): 12:44am On May 16, 2015
Ochinex:
Lol. yeah man.

plz poster I debt knw y I can't post to make front page again. when I want to created the always tell me that server is been overheated and have to wait for some mins but have been waitinq since morning but to No solution. plz do u have any?

commenter can also help me plz ohh

YEAH...YOU SHUD EXPECT THAT KINDA FIN NA. THATS WHY ITS ADVICABLE TO HAVE 3 OR 4 NAIRALAND ACCNTS INCASE OF INCASITY
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Ochinex(m): 12:54am On May 16, 2015
ayorhmeeday:

YEAH...YOU SHUD EXPECT THAT KINDA FIN NA. THATS WHY ITS ADVICABLE TO HAVE 3 OR 4 NAIRALAND ACCNTS INCASE OF INCASITY

I only have one email address
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Chibuhealth(f): 12:58am On May 16, 2015
Hmmmm.. really? Something dey this world ooo..
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:16am On May 16, 2015
Ochinex:

I only have one email address
if ure using an android fone...u can create multiple gmail addresses. pple dnt use yahoo mail again most pple av switched to gmail cos its easier to organise stuffs
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Whizpeter(m): 1:18am On May 16, 2015
These are good 'PET' materials... cheesy grin
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:22am On May 16, 2015
Whizpeter:
These are good 'PET' materials... cheesy grin
tort u were go na ask y dis is also in celeb board. #wizpreacher
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by kilokeys(m): 3:39am On May 16, 2015
that fish mouth looks like akeem's.. undecided

ehen.. i have been wondering.. now i see family ties..
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by donbenedict(m): 4:46am On May 16, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
that fish mouth ehn...
lol morning
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Whizpeter(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2015
ayorhmeeday:
tort u were go na ask y dis is also in celeb board. #wizpreacher
Lol.... Didn't wanna create a kinda 'Deja Vu' impression...
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52am On May 16, 2015
The most terrifying of creatures are under water.

*shudders*
Re: 15 Things In Nature That Just Shouldn't Exist Because They're Terrifying by sarmiie(m): 9:41am On May 16, 2015
How dare you tell nature what it should (not) make??
#the balls crusher tho

(1) (Reply)

Kardashian's Mum, Kris Jenner Is Too Hot For A 59 Year Old Grandma!!! / World's Shortest Man Chandra Bahadur Dangi Dies / How Women Turned Kirikiri Prison Into Lesbianism Den – Former Inmate Narrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.