Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed (1061 Views)

Peter Okoye Looks Totally Corporate In These Amazing Photos / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / If You Ever Run Into Any Of These 15 Disturbing Creatures, You Need To Run! (2) (3) (4)

Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by ayorhmeeday(m): 12:52am On May 16, 2015
1. MANTIS SHRIMP

2. Thorny Dragon

3. Okapi

4. Eastern Long-Necked Turtle

You can see more of them here>>>http://ayomideadebiyiblog..com/2015/05/totally-bizarre-creatures-you-never.html?m=1
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by phabuloz(m): 12:59am On May 16, 2015
I doubt that they still exist.....all have been dead
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by Whizpeter(m): 1:13am On May 16, 2015
And why M I seeing this in 'Celebrities' section?
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:18am On May 16, 2015
phabuloz:
I doubt that they still exist.....all have been dead
no! they're stil much alive. dnt u watch d
NAT GEO WILD on star times? cos I know say u nor fih get DSTV abi u get?
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by CHM11: 1:38am On May 16, 2015
That number 1 (Mantis Shrimp) is a cyborg I swear. They show that guy on NatGeo Wild, his punch ehn....it crack shells of snails, crabs and can make even a large shark take off at 3000miles/hr without looking back.
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by ayorhmeeday(m): 1:50am On May 16, 2015
CHM11:
That number 1 (Mantis Shrimp) is a cyborg I swear. They show that guy on NatGeo Wild, his punch ehn....it crack shells of snails, crabs and can make even a large shark take off at 3000miles/hr without looking back.

hmmmmmmn...
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by phabuloz(m): 2:36am On May 16, 2015
ayorhmeeday:

no! they're stil much alive. dnt u watch d
NAT GEO WILD on star times? cos I know say u nor fih get DSTV abi u get?
I hope that wasn't meant to be an insult right? Beside have I finish watching my music stations that I should b watching NAT GEO WILD?
Re: Totally Bizarre Creatures You Never Knew Existed by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:40am On May 16, 2015

My Husband And I Did Not Date - Muma Gee / PHOTOS: Happy Birthday To Nollywood Actress,ayo Adesanya / Sharrap Davido!!! Why U Go Talk Say Na Lil Kesh Be Di Best New Artiste For 2015?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9