Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,555 members, 7,861,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... (507 Views)

Tony Elumelu & UBA Staffs In Happy In Selfies / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Angry Nigerian Man Strips Naked At Gtbank To Request Back His Stolen Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by SunnyJ2: 6:17am On May 16, 2015
Is it good for a community to stop PHCN staffs from cutting electric wire? majourity of the house in the community were owning PHCN, they say the deliberately refused to pay because in the months of APRIL PHCN gave them light twice. But they should try to understand that the power supply is not in the hand of government again. to me the action can make PHCH to stop giving them light at all.
Re: Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by coolzeal(m): 6:19am On May 16, 2015
So, people should pay for services not rendered. That's fraud and inappropriate.
Re: Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by SunnyJ2: 6:28am On May 16, 2015
It may spell danger on the community if they kill or injure any staff of phcn, that may keep them in the dark for like one year.
Re: Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by Gboliwe: 6:37am On May 16, 2015
SunnyJ2:
Is it good for a community to stop PHCN staffs from cutting electric wire? majourity of the house in the community were owning PHCN, they say the deliberately refused to pay because in the months of APRIL PHCN gave them light twice. But they should try to understand that the power supply is not in the hand of government again. to me the action can make PHCH to stop giving them light at all.

Can you listen to yourself? undecided

So what are the consumers supposed to pay for?

You people should also understand that since you didn't distribute electricity, there is no way you should be paid for it.

The day I saw some youths beating up PHCN workers some years ago in Awka, I gave the youths purewater in solidarity! cool

In Obiagu, the youths beat up the PHCN staff and the yeye people never went back there to cut light but instead shared prepaid meter to them all.

I heard the youths beat up phcn staff in Naze, light has become a bit stable there and they don't act like they own the land.

If beating you people up will make your brains reset, then I will gladly endorse it.

You won't give light but be very active to cut. You dey mad? angry

2 Likes

Re: Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by kelvyn7: 6:45am On May 16, 2015
PHCN own sef too much angry

den deserve am.

but as Una beat dem finish, make all of una enter meeting to go buy generator grin grin

no more light till further notice ygrin
Re: Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by SunnyJ2: 6:47am On May 16, 2015
But why would people take laws into hand? and police refuse to be act on this matter.
Re: Angry Community In Benue Threating to Beat Phcn Staffs If..... by Pavore9: 11:58am On May 16, 2015
ls it proper to pay for service not rendered ?

(1) (Reply)

The Poor Also Cry / I Need Suppliers Of Condemned Motor Batteries / Gtbank To Close Early Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.