Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Bbm Business Group - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Bbm Business Group (487 Views)

Here Comes Nigerian Version Of Harvard Business Review And Oxford Business Group / BBM Business (only) / Longest BBM Business Train To Move Next Week Tuesday! History To Be MADE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bbm Business Group by Nobody: 8:50am On May 16, 2015
It just occurred to me that we (Nigerian Businessmen) can achieve a lot with the broadcast feature on how BBMs. So I sat and asked myself, how can this feature be helpful without a big list of contacts?

So here is what I thought out. This is not for all people and it is free to join. Being part of this campaign requires that you have a BBM enabled phone and that you are also willing to be distracted by the broadcasts of other members.

Just add me up for the real gist or drop your pin if the former is hardwork.
Re: Nigerian Bbm Business Group by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 16, 2015
2A9614AE

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Learns That Democracy Is Good For Business - Okonjo-iweala / Print, Publishing, Advertising, Corporate Promotions And Fabric Supply / Advice Me On What Best To Do Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.