Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Whatsapp Bluetooth Messenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp Bluetooth Messenger (1312 Views)

See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth" / TECNO Boom J8 Users Are Unable To Send Music Via Whatsapp; Bluetooth Too / Save Your Data: Download Whatsapp Bluetooth And Send Messages Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Bluetooth Messenger by pass111(m): 9:15am On May 16, 2015
WhatsApp Bluetooth is a smartphone messenger for Androids. WhatsApp Bluetooth takes advantage of your phones bluetooth to send and receive message to/fro with friends and family without connecting to the internet. Use WhatsApp Bluetooth to send and receive messages, pictures messages even when your android phone doesn't have either of wifi or network connection or when you are out of data.
This app runs on android os 2.0.1 and above
and can be downloaded here.
Source:http://techstine..com/2015/05/chat-on-whatsapp-without-internet.html

Re: Whatsapp Bluetooth Messenger by Joel3(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2015
that is not from WhatsApp.
Re: Whatsapp Bluetooth Messenger by Techibility: 10:32am On May 16, 2015
Is it official? This its pretty cool

(1) (Reply)

I Wiped My Imei And Baseband Version How Can I Restore It / What Is Wrong With Jumia These Days / Unlock Mifi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.