Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! (27012 Views)

Does Breastmilk Go Bad In The bosom? / Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom / Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by RaeMystix: 2:59pm On May 16, 2015
Quite informative
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by tellwisdom: 3:08pm On May 16, 2015
An2elect2:

you are sick

I'm sick, how??...You don't even have better boobs, hence, the reason you wouldn't want to show me.
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by VeevaVeeva(f): 3:50pm On May 16, 2015
Toks2008:

This is how to eat garlic and enjoy it.

If you have mixer then mix N100 pineapple with have a bulb of garlic and drink it last thing at night and doing this just twice a week is ok but if you don't have a fruit mixer then you can simple eat them like that by eating the garlic and pineapple then wash your teeth and mouth befre you slep and in the morning.

To douse the odor you can get some minty candies like tom-tom.

Please don't let the odor drive you off from it because that thing called garlic is the first healing wonder of the world.
I'v read and heard about d wonders of garlic. Bt the smell is really turning me off. Might have to try n forgo d smell cos d health benefit's worth it.
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 16, 2015
LET US HANDLE THE TATAS AND THE WORLD WOULD BE CANCER FREE cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by eyinjuege: 4:31pm On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Nice writeup, but I'm not sure about the exercise part.

Its so true. Exercising helps keep a lot of illnesses away. Some good hormones, chemicals aand even fat- high density lipoproteins are increased and badvones reduced with exercise.
How I wish I had the zeal and self control cry[sup][/sup].
Haaaaaa, then the benefit of losing all that excess slabs of fat...
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by Toks2008(m): 6:09pm On May 16, 2015
VeevaVeeva:
I'v read and heard about d wonders of garlic. Bt the smell is really turning me off. Might have to try n forgo d smell cos d health benefit's worth it.

I wont forget how i used it cure a toothache that made me shed tears 5years ago.

Till tomorrow the tooth ache disappeared just after using garlic for two days.

Btw you can also use raw organic honey for your pretty face...dnt mind me i have the bad habit of checking the profile pics of every lady that quotes me.
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by uduokirika1(m): 7:10am On May 17, 2015
Breast
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by wetinhappen(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2015
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by VeevaVeeva(f): 12:59am On May 18, 2015
Toks2008:

I wont forget how i used it cure a toothache that made me shed tears 5years ago.

Till tomorrow the tooth ache disappeared just after using garlic for two days.

Btw you can also use raw organic honey for your pretty face...dnt mind me i have the bad habit of checking the profile pics of every lady that quotes me.
Lol... Which one is Raw Organic Honey?
Re: Ladies, See How To Escape Cancer In Your bosom!! by SleekyP(m): 9:24pm On May 30, 2015
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twitter Users Explain Why Hospitals Insist On Payment Before Treatment / Dr Osahon Enabulele For Inauguration As President Of World Medical Association / Immanuel General Hospital, Eket Commissioned In Akwa Ibom State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.