Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals (1571 Views)

Lara Olubo, Mercy Aigbe's Friend "Beaten By Mercy's Hubby", Breaks Her Silence / Photo: Iara Fortes Or Lola Omotayo, Who Is Prettier? / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by jossiwan(m): 9:47am On May 16, 2015
Governor Adams Oshiomhole has opened up
on the nationality of his wife, Lara Fortes
and why he married her..He told PM News
I have seen a lot of publications, some
saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and
several others, but she is from Cape
Verde. And that is part of West Africa.
And I hope that will rest the debate of
where she is from,”
“She is very humble, she appreciates the
nature of my job and life that it is one
that one comes back home late.
Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands
my weaknesses, she is more or less the
mother of the house, the one that has
accepted to be the mother of my children.
I am happy that all my children are at
home with her and accept her as their
mother even though she is not old enough
to be their mother. Shell has accepted to
fill that gap,”
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by Nobody: 9:57am On May 16, 2015
Where's your source?
Rule: 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by mydex93(f): 10:30am On May 16, 2015
The humble part...she really is judging by d way she almost knelt down to salute buhari...#humblepretty girls rock#
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by jossiwan(m): 10:52am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
Where's your source?
Rule: 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
bush man, what is your evidence that this post is false?
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by jossiwan(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2015
mydex93:
The humble part...she really is judging by d way she almost knelt down to salute buhari...#humblepretty girls rock#
What do u expect from her when he looks Like her grandfather...
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by mydex93(f): 11:04am On May 16, 2015
jossiwan:

What do u expect from her when he looks Like her grandfather...
*smiling*..... that still doesn't count... some girls av no respect for even their greatgrandparents
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by jossiwan(m): 11:10am On May 16, 2015
mydex93:
*smiling*..... that still doesn't count... some girls av no respect for even their greatgrandparents

dem no want grow old be that.... BT if Adams no get position n money, u think say dis babe go marry Adams?
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by mydex93(f): 2:49pm On May 16, 2015
jossiwan:

dem no want grow old be that.... BT if Adams no get position n money, u think say dis babe go marry Adams?
well I think she married for love..#runs outta thread#
Re: Why I Married Lara Fortes-oshiomhole Reveals by jossiwan(m): 5:56pm On May 16, 2015
mydex93:
well I think she married for love..#runs outta thread#
na money and fame first... not love at first....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angry Fans Blasts Iceprince On His Visit To South African Orphanage Home / Yvonne Nelson - My Father Never Wanted Me / Rapper Reminisce Announces Death Of His Father [SEE PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.