Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me (854 Views)

0MG!!! Meet 179 Years Old Man Who Says Death Has Forgotten Him / Death Has Forgotten Me, 179 Years Old Man Cries Out / Death Has Forgotten Me Says World's Oldest Man(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by meltech(m): 9:58am On May 16, 2015

Mahashta Mûrasi is an Indian who claims to be born in 1835. It is not only the oldest man in the world but also the man who lived the longest since the history of mankind (according to the Guinness World Records ).

Read all http://aprokovilla.com/oldest-man-in-human-history-discovered-at-age-179-in-india-says-death-has-forgotten-me-2/
Re: Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by Aitee1: 10:01am On May 16, 2015
Eeya I feel his pain though sad

My grandma was so old and turned to a baby such that if you give her food she'll say it's tasteless the next thing she'll kick, play with it and throwaway the food like a baby.
Re: Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by Nobody: 10:03am On May 16, 2015
He should just watch 1000 ways to die.
Re: Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by meltech(m): 10:07am On May 16, 2015
Aitee1:
Eeya I feel his pain though sad

My grandma was so old and turned to a baby such that if you give her food she'll say it's tasteless the next thing she'll kick, play with it and throwaway the food like a baby.

Eh yaaa... I feel for. How old was she?
Re: Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by Aitee1: 10:14am On May 16, 2015
meltech:

Eh yaaa... I feel for. How old was she?

Over a hundred
Re: Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by ikombe: 10:17am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
wicked guy
Re: Oldest Man In History Says Death Has Forgotten Me by bewla(m): 10:40am On May 16, 2015
Borrussia:
o boy u wicked o na suicide u addvice so

(1) (Reply)

Yung6ix Amen Music Video: Wack Or Fantastic? / Rapper-turned-presenter Kel Does Weed? / See Throwback Pic Of Solidstar & Patoranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.