Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,432 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole (997 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole Dressing Timaya Up Properly (Photos) / Comedian Mr. Patrick: They Told My American Wife I Married Her For Green Card / Cape Verde Ladies Vs Nigerian Beautiful Ladies (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole by saasala(m): 10:18am On May 16, 2015
[img]http://4.bp..com/-vxk65Eylga4/VVb6MAovtcI/AAAAAAAFPxk/0CJk1MYKhrc/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Yesterday May 15th, Edo state governor Adams Oshiomhole married his gorgeous wife, Lala Fortez. Speaking about her nationality and why he chose her, the 63 year old former Labour leader said;

"I have seen a lot of publications, some saying that she is Philippine, Dutch and several others, but she is from Cape Verde. And that is part of West Africa. And I hope that will rest the debate of where she is from,” he said regarding her nationality.
About why he chose her, the governor said

"She is very humble, she appreciates the nature of my job and life that it is one that one comes back home late. Sometimes 3: 00 a.m., she understands my weaknesses, she is more or less the mother of the house, the one that has accepted to be the mother of my children. I am happy that all my children are at home with ‎her and accept her as their mother even though she is not old enough to be their mother. She has accepted to fill that gap,” he told PM news

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/my-wife-is-from-cape-verde-why-i.html
Re: 'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole by Acekidc4(m): 10:20am On May 16, 2015
That's Story for The Erumole's and Chocha's of this World!!!

You don Marry am, you don Marry am be that!! End of Story!! Case Closed!!
Re: 'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole by DuchessLily(f): 10:22am On May 16, 2015
Ok
Re: 'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole by pussygotlips: 10:31am On May 16, 2015
Next
Re: 'my Wife Is From Cape Verde, Why I Married Her' Adams Oshiomhole by Nobody: 11:15am On May 16, 2015
Lara forte the future bianca ojukuwu of 9ja

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh And Dannywise At War / Lupita Nyong'o And Other Stars On Red Carpet Of Lancôme's WÔW' Party In Paris / Don Jazzy Wants You To Know That He Is So Ready To Become A Father!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.