Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,787 members, 7,817,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown (9978 Views)

Tragic Singer Bitten By Cobra On Stage Keeps Singing For 45 MINUTES Before Dying / Bloodied Cricket Bat Found At Pistorius Home / Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by BajaGold(m): 10:47am On Feb 10, 2009
New details in the allegations of assault against Chris Brown. According to multiple reports, his girlfriend Rihanna was physically beaten up by Brown in the early hours of Sunday morning in Los Angeles, with sources saying her injuries are "horrific," but she may not be cooperating with law enforcement.

From TMZ:

As we reported, the photos show major contusions on both sides of the singer's face -- there is serious swelling and bruising. Her lip is split and her nose bloody. We have now confirmed there are bite marks on one of her arms and on several fingers.

And we now know this, Rihanna claims Brown struck her with his fists and that's what did the damage. There was no object used in the alleged attack,
And we've learned it was not Rihanna who called 911. Someone in the area heard her screams and called.
Earlier they also reported:
Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Rihanna's injuries were severe -- two "huge contusions" which swelled up on both sides of her forehead. We're told she also suffered "a bloody lip and nose."

One of the law enforcement people put it this way -- the contusions "look like an MMA fighter or something , [It] looked like she was growing devil's horns."

Sources also said her injuries were bad, including bite marks, but hear differently on who called 911:

According to a source close to the investigation, Rihanna made the 911 call to police after Brown "fled on foot" from the scene following the attack. Two officers from the LAPD Wilshire Division found Rihanna in Brown's rented silver Lamborghini "beaten really badly and hysterical."

Brown had taken the keys to the car with him and Rihanna was basically left on the side of the road with the car.

"Rihanna didn't want anyone to touch her, she was in so much pain," the source says.

Rihanna, whose full name is Robyn Rihanna Fenty, had visible bruising and scrapes on her face and what appeared to be bite marks on her body. Officers took her to the emergency room at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center for treatment.

Meanwhile, MediaTakeOut.com can EXCLUSIVELY report that Rihanna does NOT want Chris Brown to be criminally punished for the alleged assault. According to an EXTREMELY reliable insider, Rihanna is NO LONGER assisting investigators in their criminal case against Chris Brown.

Unfortunately for Chris, that's probably not going to make the charges go away. Police claim that, on the scene of the incident, Rihanna identified Chris Brown as the man who assaulted her. Additionally, police have physical evidence. As they can OFFICIALLY CONFIRM that Rihanna's face and arm were severely bruised in the incident and Chris suffered from minor bruising as well.

Brown has pulled out of a scheduled appearance this weekend and Wrigley has suspended an ad campaign featuring the performer.

Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by BloodShed1: 1:44pm On Feb 10, 2009
LMAO I'm bussin' up here AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

''Bite marks'', ''It loked like she was growind devil horns''. And LMAO@ how he ''fled on foot'' after that.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA grin
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by BajaGold(m): 2:12pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ BloodShed

lol, or as our bruva's would say, "the guy woz am finish, come erase"
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by ajayi1(m): 2:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
Too bad, They don't know wat they r doing.
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 3:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
two thread on one pathetic issue
Nigerians too dey take panacea ontop another person headache undecided
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by BajaGold(m): 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2009
@ Princesa

it's sad isn't it? the celebrity obsessed culture that revolves around us,

so while we're at it, did u click on 'celebrities' to view the threads by any chance
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2009
i dint check cos i know what to see
tons and tons of different recurring same topic and so much
comments from half hearted posters
blaming Chris
blaming Rihanna
or even blaming Nigeria grin
well here in M/R is enuf jo undecided
dnt want some celebrity bit on my personality cool
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by darequam(m): 10:20pm On Feb 11, 2009
Funny after all da love song, the guy doesn't kno how to treat a lady.
Sorry bitch come cry in ma arms, stick wit me and let me stick in u.
Ha Ha Ha, lol
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by smurf1(f): 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2009
They both would be fine, me thinks its a phase, and i certainly hope they learnt the bleeping lessons here! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by MrCrackles(m): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
~smurf:

They both would be fine, me thinks its a phase, and i certainly hope they learnt the bleeping lessons here! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did you go through that sort of phase or are you yet to? undecided
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by smurf1(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2009
Yeah i sure did, wiff you remeber? cool tongue
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by MrCrackles(m): 11:21pm On Feb 11, 2009
~smurf:

Yeah i sure did, wiff you remeber? cool tongue

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by smurf1(f): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2009
Wateva joh, you tryna front naw abi? angry grin grin
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by MrCrackles(m): 11:46pm On Feb 11, 2009
~smurf:

Wateva joh, you tryna front naw abi? angry grin grin

Front ke

I aint got the balls!!
cheesy grin
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by ajayi1(m): 12:14am On Feb 12, 2009
It's very hard for to celebrities to get married, embarassed
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by timmyoj(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2009
hi guys got some info on chris brown and rihanna story. like chris has got a new gf check out
keshia chante. she looks like late aaliyah

goto http://www.allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2009/02/10/20845645.aspx for full details.

Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by ofokasibe: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
i overheard that rihanna gave chris brown herpes , how true is that?
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 5:34pm On Feb 12, 2009
darequam:

Funny after all da love song, the guy doesn't kno how to treat a lady.
Sorry bitch come cry in ma arms, stick wit me and let me stick in u.
Ha Ha Ha, lol
how mean angry
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by Shaz(f): 10:09pm On Feb 12, 2009
[center]MOVED TO CELEBRITIES.[/center]
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by HillesanmeT(m): 11:37pm On Feb 12, 2009
Do as i say
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spikedcylinder: 8:36am On Feb 13, 2009
BajaGold:

@ Princesa

it's sad isn't it? the celebrity obsessed culture that revolves around us,

so while we're at it, did u click on 'celebrities' to view the threads by any chance

*Claps*
Your response was so fantastic! smiley
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by BajaGold(m): 9:53am On Feb 13, 2009
spikedcylinder:

*Claps*
Your response was so fantastic! smiley

*Takes a bow* "Thankyou, thankyou, " wink
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2009
Lol.

Don't mind the yeye people. They would gravel people talking about celebrities yet they come to the celebrity section all the time!

Tsk tsk.
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 10:42am On Feb 13, 2009
but how are you sure those yeye people came here by their will
if you were wise you would see the topic was moved to celebrity undecided
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by BajaGold(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2009
princesa:

but how are you sure those yeye people came here by their will
if you were wise you would see the topic was moved to celebrity undecided

It's all luv Princesa. . . no worries. . .! smiley
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2009
tell that to her too cool
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spikedcylinder: 2:20pm On Feb 13, 2009
Yet after it was moved, you kept coming back again and again. And in the first instance, you knew two threads had been created. Sure!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 2:28pm On Feb 13, 2009
now u sound dumb and out of wit undecided
remba i still have notifications to its reply
and i would have stayed off if not for your indirect speech at me
nd do u think i can let ur comments pass undecided
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by tboy1(m): 2:30pm On Feb 13, 2009
Damnnnnnnn, Chris Brown's career is over

Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by princesa(f): 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2009
hpe this aint photoshop
cos this dude has sure incured a wrath
look at poor rihanna's pretty face embarassed angry
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by tboy1(m): 2:34pm On Feb 13, 2009
If its her real pic then the dude is finished . . . most of his fans r young females
Re: Update: Rihanna Bloodied, Beaten, Bitten By Chris Brown by spikedcylinder: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2009
That is soooooo photoshopped!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dbanj Visits NAFDAC Laboratory And Offices: Photos / Hustle O! See Rare Throwback Photo Of Anthony Joshua / Top Radio Presenter, Dan Foster Deported From Nigeria . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.