Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon (1090 Views)

Innjoo To Release Two New Devices / Can I Return My Innjoo To Jumia Because Innjoo Dont Have Approval? / See The InnJoo Fire Camera Versus Samsung Galaxy Duos Camera + Water & Drop Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon by Techibility: 6:06pm On May 16, 2015
Fire Hits Max, what will be happened?
In this summer season, you should have passion and power,
carry your passion and bring your power, join us now!!

Those are the words of innjoo has the company is set to announce a new smartphone on 21st of May, 2015 at an event to be held in Ikeja, Lagos.
Details are still being held back by Innjoo as we don't know what to expect.

So innjoo fans, sit back, relax, hold on to your wallet while the hot deal will be unveiled soon.
Watch the space for specs

Source: http://techibility..com/2015/05/innjoo-to-launch-something-soon.html?m=1

Re: Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 16, 2015
Either the iwatch or innjoo one gold version
Re: Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon by Techibility: 7:05pm On May 16, 2015
Oxasbi:
Either the iwatch or innjoo one gold version

I guess you are right... I already saw the picture of the innjoo gold version...
Re: Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon by MusicKing(m): 6:44am On May 19, 2015
Got some leak from the so-called InnJoo Forum about its new device - InnJoo Fire, maybe it is the new device that gonna be launched at the InnJoo 5.21 Launch Party, you guys welcome grin check for more details if you want here: http://forum.innjoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5028&extra=page%3D1

Re: Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon by Warlord3000(m): 7:20am On May 19, 2015
Eyes wide open cool
Re: Innjoo To Launch Something "HOT" Soon by Techibility: 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
MusicKing:
Got some leak from the so-called InnJoo Forum about its new device - InnJoo Fire, maybe it is the new device that gonna be launched at the InnJoo 5.21 Launch Party, you guys welcome grin check for more details if you want here: http://forum.innjoo.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=5028&extra=page%3D1

LOL thanks.... The full specifications has been posted on the blog on here on nairaland, check it out and tell what you think about the spec

(1) (Reply)

Help: I Wants To Install New Themes And Fonts On Rooted Android / Innjoo Fire Price And Specifications / Infinix Hot 2 Vs Tecno Boom Vs Vk World Vk 700 Pro ...20-25k..which?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.