Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Toyota Innova - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Toyota Innova (781 Views)

Brand New INNOVA ABS/SRS + Canobd2 Diagnostic Car Scan Forsale (unit Price 20K) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Innova by Principessa(f): 7:16pm On May 16, 2015
Hello, everyone. Please, does anyone here know much about Toyota Innova, automatic transmission, petrol engine?
My husband wants to get one but since we'll be using it in Nigeria, I'd appreciate opinions about the vehicle especially as regards fuel economy, availability of spare parts and mechanics.
Thank you for your anticipated contributions.
Re: Toyota Innova by waleadex(m): 9:07pm On May 16, 2015
Why get Toyota Innova when you can get other makes? I know Innova to be common in some Asian countries like India, Indonesia and Malaysia. You cannot get parts for Innova in Nigeria. It's a "no" for Nigerian environment though it's friendly on fuel consumption.
Re: Toyota Innova by Principessa(f): 7:09am On May 17, 2015
Thank you, waleadex, for your contribution. So, spare parts for the Innova are not available in Nigeria? That's too bad. No compatibility of parts with other Toyota brands?
What other brands, then, could one get factoring in durability, fuel economy and availability of spare parts?
Thank you, again.
Re: Toyota Innova by Principessa(f): 10:48pm On May 17, 2015
Please, your opinions are needed on this post. I know next to nothing about the car. Thank you.
Re: Toyota Innova by USAutoBuy(m): 4:56am On May 18, 2015
You can go ahead and get it. the engine is very similar to other Toyota Models like Hilux and Avensis. You should be able to get maintenance parts like brake pads, and oil filters without any problem.

Might be somewhat difficult to get the headlight and rearlight if its broken but otherwise it should be OK

You have the Toyota reliability. Go ahead

1 Like

Re: Toyota Innova by Principessa(f): 11:33pm On May 18, 2015
@USAutoBuy: Thank you. I appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

2010 Rolls Royce Ghost For N60m / Tokunbo Toyota Venza 2014 For #6.7m @olahab Autos 08091637793 08132832553 / Neat Registered Toyota Corolla 2008 @ 1m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.