Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,125 members, 7,957,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:27 AM

Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. (2213 Views)

Artistes, Producers On The Island ? / Nigezie Presents Their Top 10 Rap Artistes Of All Time / Top 10 Greatest Ghana Rap Artistes Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 16, 2015
Every musician dreams of fame, money and whatnot, but the reality is that very few of them will make it to the very top. So what makes you special, why do you think you can give Davido, Wizkid, Olamide, et cetera, a run for their money?
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by fiftynaira(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2015
Airforce1 show!!
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 6:32am On May 17, 2015
You guys aren't talking. I might work for Mavin or Chocolate City, who knows. grin
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by tomsongz(m): 5:41pm On May 17, 2015
grin do u work for Mavin or Choc city?
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Moarek5k: 10:43pm On May 30, 2015
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by denedene(m): 1:09am On May 31, 2015
I am special cause I'm me. any phc producer in d house? grin
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by mvpakin(m): 7:59pm On May 31, 2015
I am JuwonAkin, rapper and songwriter! Twitter: iAmOlajuwonV, BBM: 27B85E64
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Afromano: 11:20am On Jun 01, 2015
RickRichards:
You guys aren't talking. I might work for Mavin or Chocolate City, who knows.
lol. I Like this kind of braggy talk grin hey where did you go now..........come back undecided
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by MrTeymee(m): 11:31am On Jun 01, 2015
First of all, I'm educated. Im in my finals and music is gon be full time for me after graduation. Secondly, am talented. I sing, rap and m learning production.
To be continued...
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2015
tomsongz:
grin do u work for Mavin or Choc city?
grin
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2015
denedene:
I am special cause I'm me. any phc producer in d house? grin
Self-confidence. Good, especially when backed up with skills.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2015
mvpakin:
I am JuwonAkin, rapper and songwriter! Twitter: iAmOlajuwonV, BBM: 27B85E64
You must be overflowing with creativity then. Cool.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2015
Afromano:

lol. I Like this kind of braggy talk grin hey where did you go now..........come back undecided

Lol...
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2015
MrTeymee:
First of all, I'm educated. Im in my finals and music is gon be full time for me after graduation. Secondly, am talented. I sing, rap and m learning production.
To be continued...
That's great. Try to be as pragmatic as possible, though.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by denedene(m): 12:21pm On Jun 08, 2015
RickRichards:

Self-confidence. Good, especially when backed up with skills.
the talent is there but the skills I'm working on grin

1 Like

Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by kpakoboay(m): 1:01pm On Jun 08, 2015
I wanna talk bro.BBM 2A8FF69C. 08105334371
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
denedene:
the talent is there but the skills I'm working on grin
You're on the right path then.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 08, 2015
kpakoboay:
I wanna talk bro.BBM 2A8FF69C. 08105334371
Sup. Are you an artiste?
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by MrTeymee(m): 5:50pm On Jun 08, 2015
RickRichards:

That's great. Try to be as pragmatic as possible, though.
Thank baba

1 Like

Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Awesomeking: 8:23pm On Jun 08, 2015
The reason why i can give them a run for their money is quite simple,i dont rap,or sing,i am just a teenage songwriter,at this point in my life,i have acquired enough knowledge to know exactly what type of music the fans want and at what time do they want it..thats why songs i write and sell are highly appreciated by the artists

#simple
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2015
Awesomeking:
The reason why i can give them a run for their money is quite simple,i dont rap,or sing,i am just a teenage songwriter,at this point in my life,i have acquired enough knowledge to know exactly what type of music the fans want and at what time do they want it..thats why songs i write and sell are highly appreciated by the artists

#simple
Haha...You seem so self-assured. Good: because it stems from knowledge. So have you written for any A-list, or perhaps B-list artiste?
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by kalifabreed(m): 8:38pm On Jun 13, 2015
New music. 56bars by Yunqblood.
http:///DEUIwPEAMW
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Awesomeking: 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2015
RickRichards:

Haha...You seem so self-assured. Good: because it stems from knowledge. So have you written for any A-list, or perhaps B-list artiste?
yeah,mostly B-list artists though

the only song of mine which became a hit was merely co-written because the artist almost changed the whole thing to yoruba sad sad sad..all in all i have written for both A-list and B-list artistes but more on the B-list part
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2015
Awesomeking:

the only song of mine which became a hit was merely co-written because the artist almost changed the whole thing to yoruba sad sad sad..all in all i have written for both A-list and B-list artistes but more on the B-list part
That's cool. But I guess you can't mention the songs you've worked on here? Would that be tantamount to a breach in contract?
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Lashbeat(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2015
MrTeymee:
To be continued...
he he see serere...dude no be buh "I am educated in my finals" so Dude nigga music for me is yoy got tha connection then you've taking the first step to success....Add lashbeat 08167948811...let's work on our dream together ..u sing d song I do the beat..dis not limited to dis final year guy oo...you to can add up
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Awesomeking: 6:16pm On Jun 14, 2015
RickRichards:

That's cool. But I guess you can't mention the songs you've worked on here? Would that be tantamount to a breach in contract?
exactly,it will be a breach of contract and i will get sued..
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 15, 2015
Awesomeking:

Hmmm. Well, I like to give people benefit of the doubt when they say stuff. I watched an interview on NTA, Dorcas Mentu or some name like that, said M.I wrote her song for her. That was nice to hear. So, I don't understand the backwardness where writers are not credited publicly in the Nigerian industry.
Secondly, @Awesomeking, I'm not calling u out but I have my doubts about what you claim tho. But if you're for real, let's collaborate on a couple songs for artistes. The way I see it, its work to be done and money to be made. That's just it. Either way I'm gonna get ahead somehow. Just trying to give u benefit of the doubt, cus as per your claim to have written for some, u are clearly ahead and I can use that inspiration and connection. U can email me at assengagodfrey@gmail.com and let's talk.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Awesomeking: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2015
jcgodfrey:

Hmmm. Well, I like to give people benefit of the doubt when they say stuff. I watched an interview on NTA, Dorcas Mentu or some name like that, said M.I wrote her song for her. That was nice to hear. So, I don't understand the backwardness where writers are not credited publicly in the Nigerian industry.
Secondly, @Awesomeking, I'm not calling u out but I have my doubts about what you claim tho. But if you're for real, let's collaborate on a couple songs for artistes. The way I see it, its work to be done and money to be made. That's just it. Either way I'm gonna get ahead somehow. Just trying to give u benefit of the doubt, cus as per your claim to have written for some, u are clearly ahead and I can use that inspiration and connection. U can email me at assengagodfrey@gmail.com and let's talk.
alright,i will see to that,as for the history of songwriter's not being credited in this country,its because most artistes beleive its a shame or an embrassment to not write your own songs..most of them work with me in secret..i will send you an email though,you seem to be someone who intends to get something done and am always ready to help.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 9:45am On Jun 15, 2015
Awesomeking:
alright,i will see to that,as for the history of songwriter's not being credited in this country,its because most artistes beleive its a shame or an embrassment to not write your own songs..most of them work with me in secret..i will send you an email though,you seem to be someone who intends to get something done and am always ready to help.

Well, about the artistes sentiments, I understand that, but its ridiculous. They're the fakest then, cuz Beyonce and Rihana hardly writes. Anyways, I'm not surprised. That's 9ja for u. Everything's upside down. I'll be expecting your email then. Thanks.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 15, 2015
Awesomeking:
exactly,it will be a breach of contract and i will get sued..
Aiite then. Will drop a mail if a project comes up where a songwriter is needed.
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Awesomeking: 4:42am On Jun 16, 2015
RickRichards:

Aiite then. Will drop a mail if a project comes up where a songwriter is needed.
alright then
Re: Singers, Rap Artistes, Producers, Come In Here; Let's Talk. by Awesomeking: 4:44am On Jun 16, 2015
RickRichards:

[color=#006600][/color]my email address though - songwriterkadiri@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Most Trending Foreign Songs To Download / Who Is Margaret Eshiet? Mma Sibaba Sibaba” Kicks Bucket At 65 / Download Instrumental: Pasuma Ft Davido – Amen (beat By Stj)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.