Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook (7042 Views)

Man Sleeps With Girlfriend’s Corpse After Killing Her / 47-Year-Old Guard Sleeps With 6-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by DankemzI(m): 10:54pm On May 16, 2015
Nigerian Boy Who Posted Sexually Explicit Photos On Facebook With Toddler Refuses To Take Them Down

Olumide Godspower posted the pictures on his Facebook page on the 27thof March, 2015 and has refused to take it down despite people calling him out and threatening to report him to Facebook. Olumide who is believed to be living in Warri, instead has been posting more pictures of himself. Facebook has also not taken the photos down and Nigerians have been reacting to the pictures. See their reactions after the cut.

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by naijaboiy: 10:56pm On May 16, 2015
But who is taking the picture? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by IamLEGEND1: 10:59pm On May 16, 2015
i dont understand how this translates to him sleeping with a toddler.....

d guy just had his pics taken with a child datz prolly his younger sister whilst shirtless.

i know people are very suspicious diz days bt diz is full blown paranoia

15 Likes

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by preizton(m): 10:59pm On May 16, 2015
I came to wash pishuas!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by DankemzI(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
naijaboiy:
Pictures

Posted
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by donbenedict(m): 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 11:02pm On May 16, 2015
Abi God wan punish d guy Ni , where is my police uniform , I need to arrest dis goat

1 Like

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by armadeo(m): 11:03pm On May 16, 2015
Funny nobody is asking who the second pervert is.

The individual taking those pics

1 Like

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by boman2014: 11:06pm On May 16, 2015
just dont know what to say.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 16, 2015
This is difficult to comment on. Y d gal naked. And y should he post such a picture on fb.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 16, 2015
This are the times I regret being black. How and how is that guy fucking the child. He just pose with maybe his sibling and u all are ranting rubbish. SMH for some Nigerians. Backward people. Rubbish!!!

12 Likes

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by simplymade(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2015
Ewoo
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Pinkiedearie(f): 11:30pm On May 16, 2015
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Tattooboy: 11:36pm On May 16, 2015
Dis pic means nothing to me

1 Like

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by brixton: 12:34am On May 17, 2015
The kind of children these days... It shows where we are headed with this generation
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Abbey2sam(m): 12:38am On May 17, 2015
Call me names I don't care, I don't see anything wrong in that picture

Nigerians though, with their hypocrite minds,
can't they all see that there's obviously someone snapping the pictures (or they are both molesting the child)

And you can't imagine what this people do behind close door(hypocrites)

4 Likes

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by denedene(m): 12:52am On May 17, 2015
the middle pic though undecided
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by OKNkanu(m): 1:55am On May 17, 2015
Person snap picture with small pikin them say na molest!!....

Nigerians and their diabolic mentality
The kid there could be his sister...
Even if he were to molest the girl I don't thing he would take it to the social media!...
And besides there are two people in that scene....

2 Likes

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Ruq: 2:40am On May 17, 2015
The guy's posture and his sagging is why people suspect ish, especially the one in the middle. Plus the kid is not too happy about being carried.

I'd like to think it's his kid sis, that is what it is likely is, abi which perv would do whatever people think and then head to fb to post such achievement.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by slam7000(m): 3:16am On May 17, 2015
Ruq:
The guy's posture and his sagging is why people suspect ish, especially the one in the middle. Plus the kid is not too happy about being carried.

I'd like to think it's his kid sis, that is what it is likely is, abi which perv would do whatever people think and then head to fb to post such achievement.

I thought same. People might not be too happy seeing him with saggy shorts and the toddler wearing nothing under..

Here are pictures of him with supposedly his girl.. cheesy.

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Ruq: 3:22am On May 17, 2015
slam7000:

I thought same. People might not be too happy seeing him with saggy shorts and the toddler wearing nothing under..

Here are pictures of him with supposedly his girl.. cheesy.

Hmm these pics kinda don't look like the same person there.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by slam7000(m): 3:29am On May 17, 2015
Ruq:

Hmm these pics kinda don't look like the same person there.

It's him
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by ignis: 6:43am On May 17, 2015
I don't see nothing bad with that pics
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 7:34am On May 17, 2015
Eya. The boy seems like a typical local warri boy that just wants to upload a random picture to facebook.
People and their filthy minds sef.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by redcliff: 8:39am On May 17, 2015
diamondtutu:
This are the times I regret being black. How and how is that guy fucking the child. He just pose with maybe his sibling and u all are ranting rubbish. SMH for some Nigerians. Backward people. Rubbish!!!

Dont mind the foolish nigerians. The ones thst first raised the alarms are the perverted ones.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by UncleLondon: 10:59am On May 17, 2015
fellis:
Eya. The boy seems like a typical local warri boy that just wants to upload a random picture to facebook.
People and their filthy minds sef.

They are all dirty minded people, It's obvious that the guy was just insensitive that he posed in a wrong pose with a minor by the side.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by honeric01(m): 11:08am On May 17, 2015
How does this translate to what the title says?
some Nigerians and dark mind.
Everything about their thoughts are negative in nature.
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by zaynie(f): 11:08am On May 17, 2015
Its the way he's dressed and the way he's carrying the child. The child has no underwear and her knees are pressing on his groin area. She's not smiling too.

Most sexual abuses on kids are carried out by close family members. Right under the parent's nose. If that was my daughter, I would grab her from him with the speed of light and give him a strict warning.

I'd rather be safe than sorry.

1 Like

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by MzCorleone(f): 11:32am On May 17, 2015
Nigerians with their no cause for control-everyth-is-under-alarm- mentality undecided
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 17, 2015
diamondtutu:

Come try same thing here in Canada, and spend all your life saving on a lawyer. What has being "black got to do with this"
Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 17, 2015
zaynie:
Its the way he's dressed and the way he's carrying the child. The child has no underwear and her knees are pressing on his groin area. She's not smiling too.

Most sexual abuses on kids are carried out by close family members. Right under the parent's nose. If that was my daughter, I would grab her from him with the speed of light and give him a strict warning.

I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Mrs analyst, so each time you carry someone's male child, they don't rest on your breas t abi?

2 Likes

Re: Warri Boy Sleeps With A Toddler Post Pic On Social Media Network Facebook by Nobody: 2:51pm On May 17, 2015
donnypool:

Mrs analyst, so each time you carry someone's male child, they don't rest on your breas t abi?

U killed it!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My God!. . .they Killed Him! (viewers discretion advised) / Two Lesbians Caught Kissing And Romancing Each Other Today(photos) / Female Flying Witch Crash-landed On A Roof Top In Gboko, Benue State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.