Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? (477 Views)

Most Consistent Nairaland's Rapper Drops New Single (SEWERE) / The Most Consistent And Straightforward Nigerian Album Reviews On Youtube. / Who Has Been The Most Consistent Artist Ever Produced By MTN Project Fame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? by adebisiolumide5(m): 11:25pm On May 16, 2015
I would Like to know Who You guys think is the Most consistent Nigerian Artitse over the past 3 years..

By consistent I mean.. An Artist that wins awards regularly, releases Hit Songs that trends Through a year, Releases a new album each year and each album gains Prolific recognition.

I will Pick Olamide.. cheesy

Who do you think it should be? grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? by valmunich(m): 11:50pm On May 16, 2015
Olami jarreh...
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? by adebisiolumide5(m): 12:11am On May 17, 2015
valmunich:
Olami jarreh...
your head dy dere
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? by fortuneobi(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2015
Wizkid
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? by jaspe1r(m): 1:42pm On May 17, 2015
To me music in nigeria is shifting to the cultural calibre nd it entails dynamism
olamide and phyno hv proven themselves
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Most Consistent Nigerian Artiste Over The Past 3 Years?? by ferarifero(m): 5:20pm On May 18, 2015
na badoo o

(1) (Reply)

Photo:nigerian Man Narates His Sad Encounter With Majek Fashek / #throwbackthursday!!! GASS - Versace (freestyle) / Jojo – Say Love / Save My Soul / When Love Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.