Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,738 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

How To Become A Top Nairalander - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Become A Top Nairalander (676 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Top Nairalander by Bhenehdikt(m): 6:22am On May 17, 2015
Still haven't found your way on Nairaland and you wish to announce your presence?
Follow these steps and you should be at the top of the Most Sort-After Nairalanders.

*Choose a crazy moniker: Yes,choose a moniker that will get tongues wagging and trust nairalanders,we'll always want to know who this nairalander is.

*Follow topics that defines you: Its easy to get carried away with all the nice topics on nairaland,but if you want to work your way to the top of nairaland and utilise its resources;you sure need to follow up.

*Comment on various topics: This works like magic.Imagine yourself being on nairaland and yet you've not commented on a topic before or like anyones comment; and you are complaining of being left out.
You'll get noticed more if you comment and quote other peoples comments.

*Be critical: Yep,I mean every word of that.Critically analyze every topic or thread,dont follow the crowd.Be objective and let your comments be professional when the need arise and a critique,when the need arises also.
That's why you need to follow topics that defines you.

*Upload a 'sharp' pix: Trust nairalanders,the first thing they check when your comments starts getting to them and your 'crazy' moniker caps it up again is your pix.Also,it guarantees you of a place in the most handsome or prettiest Nairalanders of the Year and fame in the waiting.

*Follow certain Nairalanders: They'll become like mentors to you whilst updating you with the best of topics available on Nairalander.Its a win-win effect if you as me.

The list goes on and on...Let me pass the baton
Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by importexpert(m): 6:27am On May 17, 2015
well said
Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by SPAGGYYY(f): 6:29am On May 17, 2015
Yes u are right,
* sound as matured as u can be,
Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by Qaisar1: 6:29am On May 17, 2015
Keep typing 'GEJ my HERO' blah blah blah... SMD

1 Like

Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by Beremx(f): 6:44am On May 17, 2015
Qaisar1:
Keep typing 'GEJ my HERO' blah blah blah... SMD
temitemi1 the robot comes to mind.

grin grin
Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by Nobody: 6:53am On May 17, 2015
Arrant Bullshit!!!
Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by write2obi(m): 7:02am On May 17, 2015
How much are top Nairalanders paid again undecided

#lubbish
Re: How To Become A Top Nairalander by Qaisar1: 8:04am On May 17, 2015
Beremx:
temitemi1 the robot comes to mind.

grin grin

grin grin but lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Africans Should Not Participate In Female Football Again !!!.. See Why (picture) / See My Children's Day In Picture 18+ / Things You Must Not Do Before You Sleep At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.