Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,255 members, 7,811,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) (1580 Views)

Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds / Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by amnestylaw1(m): 6:37am On May 17, 2015
PUNCH'S VERSION:

A restaurant in Anambra has reportedly been shut down for cooking human flesh and serving it to customers.

The police were tipped off by locals who suspected something horrific was taking place inside the kitchen.

They raided the hotel restaurant to discover human heads which were still dripping with blood in plastic bags.

A local priest who ate at the restaurant was alarmed at the price of meals there, let alone where the meat came from, BBC Swahili reported.

He was presented with a bill of N700.

The priest said: ‘The attendant noticed my reaction and told me it was the small piece of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale that high.

I did not know I had been served with human meat, and that it was that expensive.”

The police also found a terrifying arsenal of weapons which included grenades when they raided the restaurant. Ten people were arrested in connection to the crimes.

One resident said, “I am not surprised at the shocking revelation. Every time I went to the market, I observed strange activities going on in the hotel.

“People who were never cleanly dressed and who looked a bit strange made their way in and out of the hotel, making me very suspicious of their activities.”

Source1 : http://www.punchng.com/news/police-shut-anambra-restaurant-for-serving-human-flesh/

Source 2: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3084326/Nigerian-restaurant-shut-serving-HUMAN-flesh-bags-containing-human-heads-bleeding.html

Source 3: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=119765

Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by delishpot: 6:40am On May 17, 2015
What the fuuuuccckkkk!!! shocked shocked
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by Hotstew(m): 6:41am On May 17, 2015
Gosh!
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by switstiv(m): 6:44am On May 17, 2015
dis can't b true

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by xreal: 6:44am On May 17, 2015
Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by ammyluv2002(f): 6:45am On May 17, 2015
People with quick money *smh* sad

Btw, Op you for add the address of the place make i no whether i follow fall victim o angry
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by importexpert(m): 6:53am On May 17, 2015
RIP to the dead. am just wondering what kind of punishment should they undergo.
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by Ezedon(m): 6:56am On May 17, 2015
Thats why i hate eating outside, APC
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by amnestylaw1(m): 7:11am On May 17, 2015
ammyluv2002:
People with quick money *smh* sad

Btw, Op you for add the address of the place make i no whether i follow fall victim o angry

According to Osun Defender, the place is very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market. :
On Thursday Onitsha police arrested 11 people after they discovered 2 fresh human heads in a hotel (name withheld) very close to the popular Ose-Okwodu market in Anambra state.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]2 AK47 rifles & other weapons were also discovered in the hotel.
The arrest followed tip-offs from area residents on Thursday morning.
The hotel owner, 6 women and 4 men were arrested.
After police got access to the hotel, they made a startling discovery of two human heads wrapped in a cellophane bag, two AK47 rifles, two army caps, 40 rounds of live ammunition and so many cell phones.

More info: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=119765
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by olaglamour(f): 7:15am On May 17, 2015
May God save us from them.

Tohpahz for Miss Nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by loomer: 7:18am On May 17, 2015
She all the edible animals don finish for farms and bush?
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by ephemm(m): 7:26am On May 17, 2015
What's the essence of the Governor's picture in the storyline?
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by rawtouch: 7:38am On May 17, 2015
YUCK.....
Re: Police Shut Anambra Restaurant For Serving Human Flesh (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:07am On May 17, 2015
ephemm:
What's the essence of the Governor's picture in the storyline?
BECAUSE He is the CHIEF SECURITY and EXECUTIVE OFFICER of the aforesaid state.

And should bear the BURDEN and inactions as well as see to the RESOLUTION of this carnage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please / Who Knows This Man Found Dead In Kaduna?(photos) / Lady Shares Her HIV Test Result After Being Accused Of Infecting A Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.