Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,599 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] (7824 Views)

Pela Tonye Okiemutie Responsible For Bleaching Many Nigerians / End Time Bleaching Of A Nigerian Lady, What Kind Of Cream Did She Use? / Lady And Her Unclad Butt At A Beauty Shop (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by umarc19: 11:34am On May 17, 2015
She isn't grateful with her God given complexion and she went ahead to bleach.

Infact am happy God has set example with her, so if anybody think of bleaching his skin he should remember what happened to this one.

Served her right.
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:16pm On May 17, 2015
Eeeeewwww! Ayanmaundecided
Mr. cork should be arrested for this, he refuses to give his Dollars to dark-skinned girls.

1 Like

Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 17, 2015
standd:
Eeeeewwww! Ayanmaundecided
Mr. cork should be arrested for this, he refuses to give his Dollars to dark-skinned girls.
How did you even come up with your moniker, standd
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:23pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
How did you even come up with your moniker, standd

Lol..It wasn't standd at first, it was stand(with a special character on the a) before the Admin asked me to change it. So I chose standd.
I chose stand because I was tired of sitting undecided
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Lol..It wasn't standd at first, it was stand(with a special character on the a) before the Admin asked me to change it. So I chose standd.
For how long have you been standing sad
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
For how long have you been standing sad

Lolcheesygrin
Who send you tongue
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:31pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesygrin
Who send you tongue
I be one man army nau, I heard you're a ugly tomboy, is it trueembarassed
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
I be one man army nau, I heard you're a ugly tomboy, is it trueembarassed

Lolcheesy No! You heard wrong..I am beautiful and exquisite. Though I wish I could pass for a Tomboy but my curves are just too dominant to be hidden.
Sorry to disappoint you tongue

5 Likes

Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Lolcheesy No! You heard wrong..I am beautiful and exquisite. Though I wish I could pass for a Tomboy but my curves are just too dominant to be hidden.
Sorry to disappoint you tongue
Pinshure or adonbilivit, gotta feed my eyes.
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:43pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Pinshure or adonbilivit, gotta feed my eyes.

*pokes his eyes out*
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

*pokes his eyes out*
shocked I'll revenge by lipsrsealed you.
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

Does it have something to do with standing out?
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by joseph1832(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2015
standd:

You could have chosen fly or better still lay. Since you're tired of sitting down. grin.
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by peteruuu(m): 2:10pm On May 17, 2015
LWKMD grin grin cheesy
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 17, 2015
laykorn:

Does it have something to do with standing out?

Come to The Zone and ask.

Let's not derail further.
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Adekorya: 2:59pm On May 17, 2015
Its effect of fake product
Or
Combination of different bleaching cream product (mixing)
Her body can still be cure but not 100%
No Big deal
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Paitty(f): 3:34pm On May 17, 2015
Next
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by lovely17(m): 3:55pm On May 17, 2015
She forgot to check the label at the back Very sure it was MADE IN WARRI
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Stunner1(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by qualityovenbake(m): 6:42pm On May 17, 2015
What the hellllllllL !
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by nanalady(f): 7:52pm On May 17, 2015
grin grin shocked grin...
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2015
Is this real?
Even the laps too?
Re: See How Bleaching Cream Destroyed This Girl’s Body [graphic Photo] by snowbaby(f): 10:54pm On May 17, 2015
The truth is I never believed bleaching could get worse like this, till I saw a nightmare in the image of a lady who came to fix her eyelashes in the market, omg as bad as she was with all her protruding veins on every part of her body, her legs and arms especially , she even had the effrontery of wearing shorts, and armless, the picture was very similar to what am seeing above, wouldn't know why a lady will bleach in the first instance instead of maintaining their colour at a very low cost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Styles For Men - Latest Senator Wears For The Fashionable Men In 2020 / I Need Back My Pantyless Days. / Miss Jamaica 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.