Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! (519 Views)

Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Alleged ‘human Flesh Restaurant’ In Anambra - Police Responds / Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by dwest1975(m): 7:46am On May 17, 2015
WIRED PHOTO:
Restaurant In Anambra
Shut Down For Serving
HUMAN FLESH –
LOOK!
TOPICS:
PHOTO: Restaurant In Anambra Shut Down For
Serving HUMAN FLESH – LOOK!
POSTED BY: LABI OBASEKI MAY 17, 2015
A restaurant in Anambra, has been shut
down for cooking human flesh and serving
it to customers.
Daily Mail reports that the police were
tipped off by locals who suspected
something horrific was taking place inside
the kitchen.
A priest who ate at the restaurant and
spoke to BBC Swahili claimed he was
alarmed when presented with a bill of 700
Naira,
The priest said: ‘The attendant noticed my
reaction and told me it was the small piece
of meat I had eaten that made the bill scale
that high.
‘I did not know I had been served with
human meat, and that it was that
expensive.’
The police also found a terrifying arsenal
of weapons which included grenades when
they raided the restaurant. Ten people were
arrested in connection to the crimes.
One resident said: ‘I am not surprised at the
shocking revelation… Every time I went to
the market, I observed strange activities
going on in the hotel.
‘People who were never cleanly dressed
and who looked a bit strange made their
way in and out of the hotel, making me
very suspicious of their activities.’

1 Share

Re: Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by emmsnice(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2015
Kai,God have mercy
Re: Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by eldnixII(m): 7:54am On May 17, 2015
Heavens...mother of God...is dis real? shocked shocked
Re: Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by KellyNicole(f): 8:03am On May 17, 2015
fake news. wat is the name of the restuarant and ur sourc? cos am currently in Anambra state

1 Like

Re: Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by spicykev(f): 8:04am On May 17, 2015
God have mercy.....see y people r missing all over the place? People are looking for their missing loved ones not knowing they have been fried, served and eaten. The owners of the restaurant , whoever supplies the meat and the eaters could not even think of the fact that 'their is God' Chai! the bloods of the innocent people will answer you
Re: Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by TI1919(m): 8:06am On May 17, 2015
P
Re: Restauran In Anambra Shut Down For Serving Human Flesh-look!!! by smarty2015: 8:53am On May 17, 2015
may this world b purified from all evil activities ( wonders shall never end)

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Inspector Change My Statement. / Lekki Robbery Suspect Sues Police For N1m / Name & Bank Amount Our Naira Are Kept For Interest.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.