Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Share Your Testimonies. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Share Your Testimonies. (3908 Views)

Eye Charity Testimonies: How We Make 30k From 6k In 2days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 10:38pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:
YOU can say that again and again!
any other comment baby?
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 10:41pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Someone had just been lipsrsealed
guy u ma dey fall my hand! Wait 4 her next reply before U jump 2 conclusions! Lol
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 17, 2015
funlord:
guy u ma dey fall my hand! Wait 4 her next reply before U jump 2 conclusions! Lol
No vex bro.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 10:54pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
No vex bro.
no wahala! U no see say juvante don quiet? He is chatting wit her right now! Nigga is crying like a girl dat he won't come and apologize that I should pm him! What a child
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:05pm On May 17, 2015
funlord:
stop being silly boy! This is her current picture on her what's app page true or false! Her kids have a black father and by the way WHY don't you ask her if we chat or not? Abeg U no reach 2 bust me son! If u don't know now you know! Lol!!!!!
You come online to pull a bold face and you hide behind, begging for a public apology on whattsapp.
I am not your son. For your info,why sidestep all the questions that i asked you,razor blade boss? Call me a liar to my face or give answers to the three posers I raised. You think that I came to Nairaland to waste my time on an ego massaging trip or a big dick contest? Real men do not rant in public fora.
If you ever request for an apology from me again, i will insult u to an inch of your life! What impudence, calling me your son!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:10pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:

You come online to pull a bold face and you hide behind, begging for a public apology on whattsapp.
I am not your son. For your info,why sidestep all the questions that i asked you,razor blade boss? Call me a liar to my face or give answers to the three posers I raised. You think that I came to Nairaland to waste my time on an ego massaging trip or a big dick contest? Real men do not rant in public fora.
If you ever request for an apology from me again, i will insult u to an inch of your life! What impudence, calling me your son!
your a DUMB DUNCE! U punk ass biatch ass mofo! U wanted 2 taint me wit the same loser brush U were born with but U have been shamed like the piglet U are! I will BURY U like a cats feaces 4 being a stupid kid ! Dolt! Come and have a piece and learn 2 quit COWARDICE
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 17, 2015
Gargantuan gagagrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Cherlene(f): 11:13pm On May 17, 2015
@Juvante and @Funlord

Kindly be CIVIL, that is my only BESEECH.

Due to a MISUNDERSTANDING between Funlord and I, we have FINALLY INGRAINED the matter.

Cherlene
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:15pm On May 17, 2015
funlord:
no wahala! U no see say juvante don quiet? He is chatting wit her right now! Nigga is crying like a girl dat he won't come and apologize that I should pm him! What a child
I told her to tell you to come online to apologise for making a fool of your self. You came online to rant about her,spewing tall tales about indian blood and a non existent job!
You want to save face and asked for an apology! Make Ayelala punish that mouth of yours!
Insolent oaf!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:16pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Gargantuan gagagrin
Can U imagine the OLODO! Trying 2 backtrack? Rent boy ape! Thinking evryone lives lik a half arsed poser like himself! IDI.OT
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:19pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:

I told her to tell you to come online to apologise for making a fool of your self. You came online to rant about her,spewing tall tales about indian blood and a non existent job!
You want to save face and asked for an apology! Make Ayelala punish that mouth of yours!
Insolent oaf!
Your dad is a PEADOPHILE, Your Mums a pensionable HARLOT, your Son is my NUMBER 1 Fan and your Daughter is my BIATCH! Bloody dunderhead! Who has been proven 2 be the lying, sperm drinking I'm.b.ecile now? FVCKTARD
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
lipsrsealed Colossal conundrum.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:

Let me burst your bubble-
1. She is not a part time student, rather, she is a Full time student. She has never been a health worker.
2. She is not part indian, part white, and part black! I don't even know where you got that idea from! Have u ever seen her parents' pictures? She is a coloured Southie, and you should know how they look, since you have expanded your horizons!
3. Her kids are not half caste. Do you know the nationality of their father?
Next time, when you gather information from the posts of people, endeavour to do proper research before posting.
@ all, be careful of what personal information that you send into the internet, because of identity theft perpertuated by crooked fellows like the ilk of FUNLORD! He has been mute and he keeps viewing the thread! Lily spined rubberlowe!
As the Isley brothers alongside R. Kelly sang, " Bursted"!!!!
Shalom
@ funlord, that was my post! Call me a liar to my face or answer the three posers! You are a yellow livered coward who wear breeches but hide behind panty hose.
I dare you in the presence of all Nairalanders to call me a liar, or shut up forever!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2015
Folks, do you know her, have you seen her before, why the hell are you fighting over a girl who doesn't care if you're breathing or not. You both are gonna stop the disses and act maturely or I'm gonna tag the whole of romancelanders to this thread.undecided
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:30pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:

@ funlord, that was my post! Call me a liar to my face or answer the three posers! You are a yellow livered coward who wear breeches but hide behind panty hose.
I dare you in the presence of all Nairalanders to call me a liar, or shut up forever!
Lol! Everyone can see your stupidity on display mong! Your birth required an apology from the condom factory as well as from your folks! Just because your own life seems like a holiday in hades does not mean everyone was exposed 2 the same kind of poverty alleviation based existence that U are used 2! U have now been exposed as a weak, gay, arse licking cretin, and all of a sudden U are looking 4 a quick getaway! Nah biatch! Your are one of Gods mistakes and u must be returned 2 the angels workshop wit your DEFECT sign attached 2 your bleeding rectum! Your like a horses anus, filled with bile and germs, so U need 2 be expunged from nl!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2015
funlord:
Lol! Everyone can see your stupidity on display mong! Your birth required an apology from the condom factory as well as from your folks! Just because your own life seems like a holiday in hades does not mean everyone was exposed 2 the same kind of poverty alleviation based existence that U are used 2! U have now been exposed as a weak, gay, arse licking cretin, and all of a sudden U are looking 4 a quick getaway! Nah biatch! Your are one of Gods mistakes and u must be returned 2 the angels workshop wit your DEFECT sign attached 2 your bleeding rectum! Your like a horses anus, filled with bile and germs, so U need 2 be expunged from nl!
Please, can somebody ask him to answer the three posers or keep silent?
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:37pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Folks, do you know her, have you seen her before, why the hell are you fighting over a girl who doesn't care if you're breathing or not. You both are gonna stop the disses and act maturely or I'm gonna tag the whole of romancelanders to this thread.undecided
I am on my knees. Please tag everyone to this thread. Let everyone read from the start and ask him to answer. A man post false info online and he is begging offline for an apology!
Tag everyone. Let them tell him to swallow his ego and apologise for posting crap.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:39pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:

Please, can somebody ask him to answer the three posers or keep silent?
Does my moniker say funlordgoogle? I can see your stupidity has sections like the Matrix, and I know the hoeness ingrained in your DNA may be causing U 2 choke on opposing facts @ the moment! Now listen re.tarded monkey, if u are such a Gee why are u afraid 2 come out and reveal what the lovely lady ordered U 2 do on what's app? Are Your insides so filled with spaghetti masquerading as nerves dat your shook like a fever victim? Yur pride has NO VALUE so u might as well man up and confess your sins of stupidity and stop all dis rattle snake behaviour! It seems U are now her dad! What a tran.ny
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:43pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
Borrusia? If U are not going 2 keep it real then keep quiet! U saw how dis orang utan was trying 2 paint me as a fraud and u were egging him on! Now that the tables have turned u are turning sympathetic! Its not about cherlene please its about the principle!ask Him if he has the GUTS 2 tell us what she asked him 2! do the Beast is only trying 2 cover his hereditary shame! But I told her as long as he does not appear contrite then its ON! Or if u were me would u take shite from an imbecilic, half wit, mentally challenged dumschlau? Come on!!!!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:45pm On May 17, 2015
funlord:
I dare you to call me a liar. Let me make it easier. If you are sure of what you posted, simply make a request for all to read that the lady should confirm d crap that you posted.
If I am a liar, then i promise to send u 1000 naira recharge card as an apology. The entire Nairaland family is a witness. The son of an harlot and a paedophile dares you or run away like the yellow bellied coward that i thought you are!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
Do you know what, the both of you can continue but I'm not taking sides @funlord, I'm only tryna settle the dispute and it seems you don't want that. Have a wonderful night.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2015
Borrussia:
It is not a conundrum or an enigma. You dont need a Cray supercomputer to solve it.
It is simple. Just give him three short words- "ANSWER THE QUESTIONS ". Quod erat demostratum!
Simple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 11:51pm On May 17, 2015
Juvante:

I dare you to call me a liar. Let me make it easier. If you are sure of what you posted, simply make a request for all to read that the lady should confirm d crap that you posted.
If I am a liar, then i promise to send u 1000 naira recharge card as an apology. The entire Nairaland family is a witness. The son of an harlot and a paedophile dares you or run away like the yellow bellied coward that i thought you are!
Your family tree must be a cactus because I'm sure everyone on it is a PRICK! Unfortunatelu U are the only lame prick on it! Sperm drinking baboon! I've EXPOSED U for the worthless piece of hog shite dat U are! U lack any sort of credible combacks and u r now resorting 2 recharge cards! Hunger on display! Save your card 2 call your mum later so dat U can 2 shed tears of disgrace on her shoulders! U are the worst kind of filth there is, scum of the sewer! If u were not born tru a struggle due 2 underdevelopment, BE A. MAN and post your convo! BAS.TARD
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 12:03am On May 18, 2015
funlord:
Your family tree must be a cactus because I'm sure everyone on it is a PRICK! Unfortunatelu U are the only lame prick on it! Sperm drinking baboon! I've EXPOSED U for the worthless piece of hog shite dat U are! U lack any sort of credible combacks and u r now resorting 2 recharge cards! Hunger on display! Save your card 2 call your mum later so dat U can 2 shed tears of disgrace on her shoulders! U are the worst kind of filth there is, scum of the sewer! If u were not born tru a struggle due 2 underdevelopment, BE A. MAN and post your convo! BAS.TARD
So much words, just like Philip of Macedon! My reply is laconic and pithy- " answer"!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2015
Juvante:

So much words, just like Philip of Macedon! My reply is laconic and pithy- " answer"!
grin
Juvante:

Now U have become shakespere! What a TWUNT! Dude I've exposed U, and her post has exposed U! I would suggest U Shut the fvck up and wait till your shame subsides before ever coming back 2 dis particular thread 2 spout crap! In your dreams or in reality U can never aspire 2 my level so kill your infantile noise! U NO REACH!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 12:11am On May 18, 2015
funlord:
A real man dont kiss and tell! You say one thing behind and come online to say another thing! You have been ranting all night.
Since you are good in posting info, why not post your whatsapp conversation this evening? It is brains not brawn that makes a man.
Every adept sailor will tell you, loose lips sink ships.
Answer three posers-

1. She is not a part time student, rather, she is a Full
time student. She has never been a health worker.
2. She is not part indian, part white, and part black! I
don't even know where you got that idea from! Have u
ever seen her parents' pictures? She is a coloured
Southie, and you should know how they look, since you
have expanded your horizons!
3. Her kids are not half caste. Do you know the
nationality of their father?
Prove me wrong or shut up!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 12:16am On May 18, 2015
Juvante:

I am on my knees. Please tag everyone to this thread. Let everyone read from the start and ask him to answer. A man post false info online and he is begging offline for an apology!
Tag everyone. Let them tell him to swallow his ego and apologise for posting crap.
look @ how STOOPID U are! If I did not know her how else could I have reached her 2 send her your message! What a dullard! Your life must be a movie, cuz such foolishnes only exists in movies! Lmfao!!!!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 12:21am On May 18, 2015
[quote author=funlord post=33841606] grin Now U have become shakespere! What a TWUNT! Dude I've exposed U, and her post has exposed U! I would suggest U Shut the fvck up and wait till your shame subsides before ever coming back 2 dis particular thread 2 spout crap! In your dreams or in reality U can never aspire 2 my level so kill your infantile noise! U NO REACH! [/quote

This are your words-
"
My brother, that's why I always advice people 2 expand
their horizons! As U can see I referred to her as a NORDIC
QUEEN in my post! 4 those that don't know "nordic" is a
term that refers to countries in the northern part of europe
like norway, sweden, switzerland and denmark! Cherlene
lives in norway, she's a part time student and health worker
and she is part white, part indian and part black! Her kids
are half black also! When she finds U worth the effort she
may also confirm all the things I just told you about, I won't
give U her e-mail address or her phone number because I'm
a razorblade nigga! @ the end of the day FUNLORD is a
boss! Ask of me and get familiar with my level! The game is
easy if you sabi how 2 play! D"
Since I am lying, why not ask Cherlene to confirm your lies in the sight of everyone! I dare you to ask her publicly to confirm your lies.
When weak men can not withstand the truth,they resort to insult, and when that fails, they resort to blows.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2015
Cherlene:

@Juvante and @Funlord

Kindly be CIVIL, that is my only BESEECH.

Due to a MISUNDERSTANDING between Funlord and I, we have FINALLY INGRAINED the matter.

Cherlene
Abeg! Mr destitute what does this mean to reasonable people? Although 2 a confirmed shrew like U it may seem like latin! What an E.DIOT! U said I was begging offline, how is dat possible without the other persons approval or them also having my own contacts? or am I communicating with her via magic?, I posted her current what's app pic, the dundee kept shut, now the same person posts this and this caveman is still typing gibberish? Juvante U are a hopeless case! The entire school fees that your parents spent a lifetime paying have bin wasted Since u only ended up becoming more foolish and your "manhood" may eventually be discovered by archeologists! But 4 now I gaze upon u with sadness! Thank god Your folks have your sister 2 fall back on! DAMN!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 12:29am On May 18, 2015
funlord:
grin Now U have become shakespere! What a TWUNT! Dude I've exposed U, and her post has exposed U! I would suggest U Shut the fvck up and wait till your shame subsides before ever coming back 2 dis particular thread 2 spout crap! In your dreams or in reality U can never aspire 2 my level so kill your infantile noise! U NO REACH!
If your horizons have expanded as you claim, you will know that quote was not Shakespearian, rather , it is from Homer's epic book- The Iliad!
Stop throwing tantrums and false bragadaccio
The shortest distance between two points is a straight line.- Pythagoras.
Just answer and all will be well.
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by Juvante(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2015
funlord:
Abeg! Mr destitute what does this mean to reasonable people? Although 2 a confirmed shrew like U it may seem like latin! What an E.DIOT! U said I was begging offline, how is dat possible without the other persons approval, I posted her current what's app pic, the dundee kept shut, now the same person posts this and this caveman is still typing gibberish? Juvante U are a hopeless case! Your school fees has bin wasted and your "manhood" may eventually be discovered by archeologists! But 4 now I gaze upon u with sadness! Thank god Your folks have your sister 2 fall back on! DAMN!
Since you are so bold, i dare you to publicly ask her to come online to call me a liar in the presence of all.
You will not survive a cross examination in court! You submitted tainted evidence and you want to be acquited and apologised to!
Talking of school fees, take a good look at the lexis and structure of all your post. First thing tomorrow, go the biggest bookshop and buy this book-" lexis and structure" by Olu Tomori. It might be of great help to you if you spend less time online , posting literary eyesores for all to read! Yuck!
Re: Share Your Testimonies. by funlord(m): 12:46am On May 18, 2015
Juvante:

Since you are so bold, i dare you to publicly ask her to come online to call me a liar in the presence of all.
You will not survive a cross examination in court! You submitted tainted evidence and you want to be acquited and apologised to!
www.nairaland.com/2144338/romance-section-chat-central-derailers/249#33820646 listen FOOL I called her a nordic princess because she lives in norway presently! U can see how I said hello on this thread! I never said SHE WAS from NORWAY! Now I am sure due to your stupidity u expect me to start calling a working mother 2 come and assertain your foolishness but when u grow up and stop being a wan.ker u would know that a real man Never does such! My last post has revealed all and it would be helpful if I allow u revel in your stupidity 4 a while! JUVANTE! U are an up and comer dat has bin caught in the market square with no clothes on! U and I know what U have read from the messages u got(lol) and so far U have been reluctant 2 defend your previous stance! U are and will eternally remain a slut nigger! Its sad that I had 2 be the one 2 give u an internet wedgie! Look 4 sum mods and report my moniker, maybe u will understand better! Grow up kid, your detective skills are still @ potty training level! Step yo game up! Jeez!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Check Out This Outrageous Electricity Bill From PHED (december Bill) / I Am The Ugliest Guy In Nairaland. / I Made A Sacrifice To Ogun (god Of Iron) For My Car.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.