Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,281 members, 7,954,111 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Enter Here And You Will Know That I Know Every Move You Make On This Post - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Enter Here And You Will Know That I Know Every Move You Make On This Post (585 Views)

Oga Seun Told Me That I Look Exactly Like Lalasticlala, Pls Is He Correct? / 10 Ways To Know That Witches & Wizards Are Using Your Picture To Fan Themselves / If You Know Say You Be Mugu, View This Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enter Here And You Will Know That I Know Every Move You Make On This Post by JIMMYWAT(m): 10:13am On May 17, 2015
You will Laugh - enjoy reading
Five facts about You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You You

1. You're so lazy You didn't read all the You's.

2. You didn't notice I put a Yoo.

3. You are now looking to find out.

4. You are laughing because you realise there is no 'Yoo' and you've been tricked.

5. You are going to
forward this to others who are like 'YOU'!

I know at least 13 things about you now:

1. You are holding your phone

2. You are on nairaland now

3. You just opened my post.

4. You are now reading it

5. You are human

7. You can't say the letter "P" without separating your lips

8. You just attempted to do it

9. You are laughing at yourself

10. You have smiles on your face

11. You skipped No.6

12. You just checked to see if there is a No.6

13. You are laughing at this because I caught you..

Hahaha is it true?
If u smiled then forward

1 Like

Re: Enter Here And You Will Know That I Know Every Move You Make On This Post by cozy7(m): 10:19am On May 17, 2015
Lol
And I know one thing abt u too.....your selfishly expecting me to share this with my frds, but I won't.....just to prove that u really don't no me at all.

Now u laughing, hmm? I caught u too. "Oleeee"

1 Like

Re: Enter Here And You Will Know That I Know Every Move You Make On This Post by ELTON123(m): 10:44am On May 17, 2015
cozy7:
Lol
And I know one thing abt u too.....your selfishly expecting me to share this with my frds, but I won't.....just to prove that u really don't no me at all.

Now u laughing, hmm? I caught u too. "Oleeee"
u get ba mouth ooo kai

(1) (Reply)

Female Petrol Station Attendant Needed For Immediate Marriage / See The Answer He Gave / Step To Follow If You Want To Be Successful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.