Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Joke Of The Day - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Joke Of The Day (384 Views)

Funny Buhari Joke Of The Day / Joke Of The Day Lolzzz... Must Read!! / Joke Of The Day(my Secretary And Peter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joke Of The Day by sladimeji(m): 10:37am On May 17, 2015
AKPOS THE RADIO PRESENTER.... AKPOS: Hello! Wat is ur name and whr are u calling from? CALLER: My name is Ken, am calling 4rm Cross-river state. AKPOS: Ok, do u hv a question or a contribution? CALLER: I hv a question. AKPOS: Wat is ur question? CALLER:thr z dis lady i wntd in my life shortly after my NYSC, Bt all efforts proved abortive. She wouldn't pick my calls, she would laugh at me while passing by 4 reasons best knw 2 her. 5months later, I was able to get an apartment, get a new car courtesy of a contract job I secure with a major oil company. Now mst of d miss calls i hv are hers, barrage of sms and all dat. I am confused on wt to do. Pls advice me. AKPOS: Listen up man, gv her a call letting her knw u will be at her house in 2hrs time. Wen it's time, call her up and delay for another 2hrs. Tke a cool shower, wear a nice outfit and attention catching perfume, drive 2 her house, wlk 2 her door and knock, once she opens, wear the best smile u've gt, look straight into ha eyes and say "THUNDER FIRE YOU"

(1) (Reply)

Actress N Any Lady Dat Sing Let's Chat On Watsapp 08028984354 / Remembering The Victims Of DANA Air Crash 3 Years Ago / Priest Regects Corp Members In Aku. Blames It On Catholic Education Commission.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.