Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,173 members, 7,953,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers (686 Views)

Simply Swap Your Old Phones With Us...call/sms/whatsapp Ade James 08066774476 / Free Iphone Checks, Icloud(clean,lost/stolen Supported) And Network Unlocks / Olx Is The Easiest Way To Sell Stolen Phones Dnt Be A Victiim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by maca31: 11:38am On May 17, 2015
from a case of stolen phones police can pocket from about 150k to as much as 300k so police and criminals now set up innocent individuals with tracker embbed stolen fones.
the person advertise a phone which is cool but affordable u buy and move on later they monitor ur movement and if u dnt sell the fone u will interesting come across someone who interesting has the genuine receipt charger and the accessories of the phone after enduring a case like this for up to 10 days before settling out of court with almost 300k i knew i had to raise a campaign against this cruel act thank if i am u i will immediately halt all purchase of used items to be safe u wont understand before u go thru the pain i have done my part
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by Gabriel300(m): 11:45am On May 17, 2015
like seriously?
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by Tallesty1(m): 11:48am On May 17, 2015
My elder bro was a victim, he spent roughly 1.50k.

1 Like

Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by maca31: 11:49am On May 17, 2015
i am still trying to get the person who set me up his number is registered with fake details on mtn and is switced off
and from the get go it was clear the police was involved
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by maca31: 11:51am On May 17, 2015
the person who they say had the phone will now be told to claim dat abt 300k and gold and others was stolen along with d phone and those criminals like selling on tradeing platform like olx , and even nairaland
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by Coldplay007(f): 6:23pm On May 17, 2015
Just permanently turn off location services..
Lobatan!!! grin
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by maca31: 1:02am On May 18, 2015
that was how i make jokes and bragged abt how good i was at dealing on fones
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by killercute16(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2015
Mehn...guys have to be careful.
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by ehisdan(m): 12:33am On May 23, 2015
Front page will be good for this thread for people to learn but instead they are busy flooding it with celebrities that never benefit any one. smh

1 Like

Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by basille(m): 9:03pm On May 23, 2015
People should endavour to request for original reciept and every accessory of 2nd hand phone before buying o.

SMH for naija Police.

1 Like

Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by invisibility: 2:34am On May 25, 2015
Op. Won't reformatting the phone help? Also what about turning off GPS
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by maca31: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
it wont if there is a tracker if they are desperate they even set up by trailing u to ur house
Re: They Now Sell Stolen Phones With Embbed Tracksers by maca31: 6:46am On May 25, 2015
and if i may advise if u can dnt buy a good u cant authenticate its owner becos it is so embarassing to meet d real owner

(1) (Reply)

Belite2 Android Phone For Sale in Warri South / K / Bb Z10 Available For Urgent Sales 20k (non Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.