Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos (1640 Views)

Yemi Alade In Peak Dance / OJB Jezreel Burial: Shame On The Music Industry / Please Help A Fellow Nler Out... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by pendusky(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2015
See another Yemi Alade, you might not know her too well, but she's Nigeria next Music star, She is widely known in Akwa Ibom, and Abuja where she performs mostly!

Her Name is Milliscent Friday popularly known as Millish her stage name! She's from Akwa Ibom State, known for her beauty and a scintillating voice!

She was part of Udom Emmanuel's Music stars that rock his Campaigns across the Local Govt in the State!

see her Singles direct download links below

Mamah
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/44880f5a

Frickin Ma Heart
http://www./nvdal75

https://www.nairaland.com/millish

Cc; Lalastica Seun Ishilove pls help them Grow!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by browneyes7(f): 4:39pm On May 17, 2015
Kk

1 Like

Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by Aitee1: 5:55pm On May 17, 2015
Pendusky how much is your marketing percentage grin

Anyway God bless her hustle but make she no too copy, she should rock her own hair style and not copy she should be natural and creative cos that copy cat hair style doesn't fit her at all, milliscent ko millipede ni, is that the name her parent named her undecided
Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by pendusky(m): 6:00pm On May 17, 2015
Aitee1:
Pendusky how much is your marketing percentage grin

Anyway God bless her hustle but make she no too copy, she should rock her own hair style and not copy she should be natural and creative cos that copy cat hair style doesn't fit her at all, milliscent ko millipede ni, is that the name her parent named her undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she has been using that hairstyle since! its a coincidence that They both resemble and share the same hair do! wink wink
Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by Aitee1: 6:06pm On May 17, 2015
pendusky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

she has been using that hairstyle since! its a coincidence that They both resemble and share the same hair do! wink wink

Hmmmmm...can't seem to find the resemblance though, all in all she's not bad Afterall every one is beautiful in their own way!
Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by chyldvoodoo: 7:16pm On May 17, 2015
I just found this kid online convincing me to promote his song and i though he was one of those guys singing jargons but listening to him.
I was dumb founded
To my surprise he feels the song is not worth to be wasted and he is planning on selling it.
So it dawned on me to meet my fellow nairalanders Of Life to assist this guy with spreading it and trust me its gonna be courtesy of #NLand
His name is JARZE song is DAMOILA
#Enjoy # REbroadcast #Share #NLandStar

http://tindeck.com/dl/euemp

1 Like

Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by Enoquin(f): 7:25pm On May 18, 2015
Iso ammi abied ata aman isong. She no resemble Yemi Alade kan kan
Re: NLer Millish, Another Yemi Alade In Music Industry - Photos by pendusky(m): 9:31pm On May 18, 2015
Enoquin:
Iso ammi abied ata aman isong. She no resemble Yemi Alade kan kan
hehehehe! enoquin ata amanaisong ke ado! ado okay

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Idea On Exportation Business / 100% Soccer Predictions / Seun, Please When Are You Going To Sell Shares Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.