Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day (1542 Views)

Killing Veerappan First Day Collection 1st Day Box Office Report Opening Respons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 5:53pm On May 17, 2015
This is dedicated to all the soon to be new parents in the house. So you just gave birth and you're tired, I get that but that baby ought to be in lots of pictures! Baby's first day will seem like a blur to everyone involved in the little one's birth. For some mothers, it takes looking back at photos of the day to actually recall what happened and how. Make a list of the pictures you want to ensure they are recorded before everyone forgets with all the drama going on. Here are the top 7 must-take photos on baby's first day smiley.
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 5:55pm On May 17, 2015
Photo of baby sleeping

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 5:56pm On May 17, 2015
Photo of baby yawning

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 5:58pm On May 17, 2015
Photo of baby laughing

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 5:59pm On May 17, 2015
Photo of baby looking around like what the hell just happened

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 6:01pm On May 17, 2015
Photo of baby with siblings or younger relatives smiley

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 6:03pm On May 17, 2015
Photo of baby grasping mum or dad's finger

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
Last but certainly not the least important, photo of baby's tiny feet

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by Dyt(f): 6:04pm On May 17, 2015
Beautiful
Now I want another
cry
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by FLAWLES(f): 6:05pm On May 17, 2015
Hi guys? Vote for Beauty and Brain=Vote TOHPAHZ for miss nairaland ;tanks and God bless

1 Like

Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by delishpot: 6:06pm On May 17, 2015
Nice. I love babies but, I dont want more cool
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by IronyofLhurve(f): 6:10pm On May 17, 2015
Dyt:
Beautiful Now I want another cry
Aww, I think that's still possible wink
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by ammyluv2002(f): 6:31pm On May 17, 2015
Lovely! Can't wait to take pictures of my baby grin
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by Dyt(f): 6:32pm On May 17, 2015
IronyofLhurve:

Aww, I think that's still possible wink

Sure
I just need to be ready
Mentally
Physically
Psychologically
Spiritually

Everything ally
grin
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by egbaguy: 7:39pm On May 17, 2015
Cant wait to b a daddy....... I love kids!!! U need to see ao my nephews and nieces jump up when dey see me...... Av met many unfamiliar babies who cries but when i carry them dey stop their cry......moments like dt make me wanna av a baby of my own!!!
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by Spydamannn(m): 1:12pm On May 18, 2015
Aww this thread made me feel emotional...can't wait for my babys arrival
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by zenith4biz(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2015
Marriage is calling my phone number

But it is not reachable

I would certainly get married legally soon.

Ishilove, lalasticlacla
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by write2obi(m): 6:26pm On May 18, 2015
IronyofLhurve:
Photo of baby looking around like what the hell just happened
But a dayold baby never opens his/her eyes
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by Nobody: 1:52am On May 19, 2015
Dedicated to all TTC.
Your joy will show up.
Isaiah 54 is in his word and he can never go back on it.
Just believe.
Faith works wonders.
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by sinaj(f): 11:26pm On May 20, 2015
write2obi:
But a dayold baby never opens his/her eyes
They do smiley
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by write2obi(m): 5:00pm On May 21, 2015
sinaj:

They do smiley

How did you know?, you don't look like you know much about baby's undecided
Re: 7 Photos To Take On Baby's First Day by sinaj(f): 6:04pm On May 21, 2015
write2obi:
How did you know?, you don't look like you know much about baby's undecided

I was in d labour room wen my mum gave birth to my last sibling smiley

his eyes were jux as wide as Segun Arinzes eyes kiss
he was even lukin at me dat I almost became scared coz I tot its unusual smiley

he is a year and four months old now smiley

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Id Card Printer With Continuous Ink System.prints Driectly On Pvc Card. / Free Photoshop Psd For Bloggers Mixtape Disigner And Flyers Posters. / Sony Camera For Sale - Sony A6000 With 16-50mm Kit Lens Almost New Fairly Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.