Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:05 PM

How To Make My Postbackurl Asp.net Work With Conditions - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Make My Postbackurl Asp.net Work With Conditions (743 Views)

My Web Development Consultancy Thread(html, CSS, Javascript, Jquery, ASP.NET) / Is This Possible With C# Asp.net Mvc, And How? / Download Asp.net Mvc 5 Essential Training Video Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make My Postbackurl Asp.net Work With Conditions by francis164: 6:29pm On May 17, 2015
I used postbackurl to post information to my next page in asp.net after a server validation result is true, how do I disable the postbackurl when the serverside validation result is false using c#.
Re: How To Make My Postbackurl Asp.net Work With Conditions by wildguy(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2015
Remove the url from the your design source and programmatically add it as an attribute. You can define your logic there.

There are other alternatives depending on the parent control that is housing the postbackurl.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are On Laravel 5.1 You Should Read This / JITEX On A Quest To Exposing Kids To Develop Interest In ICT / Strategies To Reduce The Bounce Rate For Your Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.