Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet (46203 Views)

Some Of The Greatest And Most Amazing Engineering Feats Of Mankind. / Python Trapped At A Man's Fence In Warri, Delta State. Shocking Photos / What The Inside Of The Planet Mars Looks Like. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Venice789: 11:20pm On May 17, 2015
nice1
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by hollandis(f): 11:21pm On May 17, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Wow

Can this ride to the front page please.

Can we also have some pics of oil pollution in the Naija delta. In some part of the area you can hardly differentite between night and day because of constant gas flaring. In some places when you dig the ground with a hoe you see oil coming out. You can't even fish in the waters.

In parts of Zamfara and northern states where gold is mind, there is poisoning of water sources which has been killing people but the government always tries to keep it under wraps.

As Nigeria looks away from oil to solid minerals we must ensure that sustainability of the environment and the people is established.

Which gold? Should Zamfara have gold then I have diamond in my state.Bunch of nonsense
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by shaboti: 11:22pm On May 17, 2015
Tis end time
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by millionboi(m): 11:22pm On May 17, 2015
Story4d Gods
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 11:22pm On May 17, 2015
20-40 years from now.. our children and grand-children will curse the day we were born and the fact that we never did anything to prevent this mess .. in fact.. we contributed heavily to it.

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by upsyLi(m): 11:23pm On May 17, 2015
Wow! Al iz well!!!!!
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by ghost1718(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
End time tinz........... Pack my bed
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by An2elect2(f): 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
huhuhuhuhuhuhu mankind destroy the planet! grin grin When there is God? okay, jokes over. I cant laugh kikikiki
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
bayocanny:
Make I dey park my belonging, mars is calling

Wouldn't heaven or hell be faster, and cheaper? grin
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by stanisbaratheon: 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
cool
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Dragonking: 11:24pm On May 17, 2015
Good news.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 17, 2015
Traffic in China.

Deforestation

Nuclear testing

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by REDDEVILS1(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2015
The Tyre pic sef. Nigerians neva notice that place. Wen they do, I pity those tyres

3 Likes

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Blakjewelry(m): 11:26pm On May 17, 2015
Very soon humans cup go full. There should be balance between nature and man, but in a way man has found a way to cheat nature, but I doubt if can maintain this much longer. I bet nature will undo some of the harms
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 17, 2015
Humankind is heading for destruction if we don't retrace our steps!
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by ibro2hot(m): 11:28pm On May 17, 2015
Hmmm I dey fear oo
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by ghostofsparta(m): 11:32pm On May 17, 2015
[size=24pt]Read why Africans shouldn't regard the film on the biblical Prophet Moses 'Exodus: Gods & Kings' more than it's entertainment value[/size] here [size=24pt]on Nairaland.[/size]

One of these interesting topics may also fancy your interest

To understand how a child begotten through the mating of a husband and wife still manages to capture the resemblance of an outsider, click PARANORMAL or SCIENCE:MATERNAL IMPRINTING where a rational possibility is examined, following up on Nelly's 99.3 Nigeria Info Friday radio talk show 'Paranormal or Science'

Apart from religious reasons why do Nigerians pretend so much about sex, click Why Should We Avoid Premarital Sex? following up on MzMyColi poser on the burning question.

To get some clarity on the confusion as to why the deistic force of retribution and justice known as ṢANGÓ is generally misunderstood, click ṢANGÓ-ONE OF THE 401 MISPERCEIVED ÍRUNMO̩LẸ to read on how the misperception is rationalized.
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by yummylookintoks: 11:35pm On May 17, 2015
shakazuldadon:
Wow

Can this ride to the front page please.

Can we also have some pics of oil pollution in the Naija delta. In some part of the area you can hardly differentite between night and day because of constant gas flaring. In some places when you dig the ground with a hoe you see oil coming out. You can't even fish in the waters.

In parts of Zamfara and northern states where gold is mind, there is poisoning of water sources which has been killing people but the government always tries to keep it under wraps.

As Nigeria looks away from oil to solid minerals we must ensure that sustainability of the environment and the people is established.

US and the rest of world powers have spent billions if not trillions in search of alternative to crude oil in the last 20 years according to the book I read and video I watched on Youtube but all effort so far have proved abortive.

However, alternatives to crude oil were found, but later found out after a lot of Laboratory test and all that, that the new alternatives posed more adverse threat to both humans and our environment than oil.

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by delishpot: 11:35pm On May 17, 2015
Chei, where man go run go now?
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 17, 2015
Now there is that shit I was talking about Any ways av got my own problem
My world all so sometime looks like it coming to an end but guess what
It get better
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by hammedroyabat(m): 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
A sounding warning....anyone read Inferno by dan brown will get to understand more of dis menace
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 11:41pm On May 17, 2015
Lemme save this page first...it'll help in my term papercheesy

I wonder what the future of man will be like when his only home is gone...Hopefully before that happens i must have finished my work here and gone...I only pity the incoming generation...the kind heat wey dey uyo fit fry person alive...

Our people are not environmentally-conscious...the youths are busy chasing big professional courses just to make bigger money...How can your only concern be on making money when your home is on fire?

2 Likes

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by pantless(m): 11:46pm On May 17, 2015
Where Jesus mek i hold am tight embarassed
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 11:47pm On May 17, 2015
An2elect2:
huhuhuhuhuhuhu mankind destroy the planet! grin grin When there is God? okay, jokes over. I cant laugh kikikiki

what God promised to do...men are doing it for him...grin
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Idrismusty97(m): 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
hollandis:

Which gold? Should Zamfara have gold then I have diamond in my state.Bunch of nonsense
How about i tell you about that of Sokoto? Would you have an heart attack?

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 11:48pm On May 17, 2015
delishpot:
Chei, where man go run go now?
go find one igneous rock hide grin

1 Like

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by An2elect2(f): 11:51pm On May 17, 2015
herald9:

what God promised to do...men are doing it for him...grin
come again, men are doing what? grin
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by omojeesu(m): 11:53pm On May 17, 2015
Soon and very soon ..
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by Nobody: 12:03am On May 18, 2015
*lits blunt and takes a deep,strong,long drag* some people just want to watch the world burn,i'm one of them
Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by visapayless: 12:04am On May 18, 2015
I know one chibuike/chukwudi will be like nna le kwa nu Tyres oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin nbulu nka na container, nkechi ayem love grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apocalypse NOW! Shocking Photos Of Mankind's Destruction Of The Planet by herald9: 12:10am On May 18, 2015
An2elect2:

come again, men are doing what? grin
So someone is still awake? I was just trying to whisper grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet 20-Year-Old Akobundu Kenneth Who Builds Planes, Cars And Bikes (Video) / FIFA 14 Apk + Obb With 2017 Updated Players Download / Animals Endemic To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.