Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,033 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Viral Hit On The Web....#feelit - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Viral Hit On The Web....#feelit (435 Views)

R.kelly Mind Blowing Performance At The Voice Surprise Blind Audition Gone Viral / How 20,000 Youtube Real Views To Dominate The Web / New Hit On The Jam Of The Week "Thanki God" By Mhiz Yemi Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Viral Hit On The Web....#feelit by chyldvoodoo: 7:15pm On May 17, 2015
I just found this kid online convincing me to promote his song and i though he was one of those guys singing jargons but listening to him.
I was dumb founded
To my surprise he feels the song is not worth to be wasted and he is planning on selling it.
So it dawned on me to meet my fellow nairalanders Of Life to assist this guy with spreading it and trust me its gonna be courtesy of #NLand
His name is JARZE song is DAMOILA
#Enjoy # REbroadcast #Share #NLandStar

http://tindeck.com/dl/euemp

(1) (Reply)

Music: Sarkodie – New Guy Ft. Ace Hood / FOCUS RECORDS Is Seeking For Dancer, Singers, Hip-hop Artists,rapper And Writers / Artiste Most Loved By Nigerian!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.