Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,047 members, 7,821,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display (53642 Views)

Tboss Flaunts Cleavage On Snapchat (photos) / Eniola Badmus Puts Her Cleavage On Display In New Hot Photos / Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by kroseewills(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2015
while some dey focus on d show,angela come sell market..n wen she buys a g-wagon some peeps will b surprised..nollywood remains a stage for prostitutes to gain audience..indeed shoe get size,okpoho must get packaging
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Neplusultra(f): 12:30pm On May 18, 2015
Y d dress come flow for under like dat na? Not cool undecided Next!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Philo101(m): 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
ginawest:
fyn gal buh I don't lyk her style
Well, U be fyn gal, and I like your style kiss
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by scachy(m): 12:58pm On May 18, 2015
This lady sef, I thought she's married with kids. Smh
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by toshmann(m): 1:04pm On May 18, 2015
Wetin carry me come this thread? undecided . . .
. . . BRE4ST ok cheesy
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Charly68: 1:20pm On May 18, 2015
The demons of nudity is becoming very daring among Naija ladies these days. For Christ's sake why are men find it easy to cover their unclothedness and women find it funish to do otherwise ?
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by madgoat(m): 1:36pm On May 18, 2015
She looks so trashy...
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Caleycash(m): 1:38pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
I Hate everything she got on undecided
Hair, dress, shoes, and make up.
jealousy!!!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Petra23(f): 1:40pm On May 18, 2015
You don't ve to expose ur body to get attention.from boobs to waist,from waist to Ass.Bitches should learn to be classy nt trashy.i wonder wetin outsiderx won do with d exposure.even kids go dey cee d precious things.smh
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by simdam500(m): 1:44pm On May 18, 2015
See as e be like fufu sad tongue
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Johnpaul09(m): 2:03pm On May 18, 2015
Beautiful face, but ugly intension.
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:11pm On May 18, 2015
Swaggerless breast
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Elvis506(m): 2:21pm On May 18, 2015
Pinkiedearie:
This her boobs no get direction... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Scalar quantity boobs...pls what's boobs? grin
Pinkiedearie:
This her boobs no get direction... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Scalar quantity boobs...pls what's boobs?
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by watchindelta(m): 2:56pm On May 18, 2015
I see noting here!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by may01(f): 4:20pm On May 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
So you noticed too? I thought I was alone. grin

I think those two are fighting, maybe one has been handled more than the other, it has had more customers; and you know girls things... Instead of settling amicably, they must quarrel. cheesy
grin grin Wicked!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by JoeCutie(m): 4:23pm On May 18, 2015
may01:

grin grin Wicked!
Hahaha. cheesy

Oya what do you think is the cause of their quarrel? grin

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by may01(f): 4:24pm On May 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
Hahaha. cheesy

Oya what do you think is the cause of their quarrel? grin
lipsrsealed
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by JoeCutie(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2015
may01:

lipsrsealed
Talk jor.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by may01(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
Talk jor.
grin Hope you know you're derailing?
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by JoeCutie(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2015
may01:

grin Hope you know you're derailing?
I've stopped. undecided

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by may01(f): 4:57pm On May 18, 2015
JoeCutie:
I've stopped. undecided
Sorry
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by jonnieoneng: 5:39pm On May 18, 2015
I WILL BE VERY HONEST WITH MYSELF THE BABE IS A BEAUTY TO BEHOLD.BUT SHARING HER BOOBS WITH THE PUBLIC TAKE AWAY THE SELF ESTEEM SHE HAS IMAGINE MANY YEARS FROM NOW IF HER GROWN UP CHILD SHE WHAT MUMMY IS WEARING
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by breadandtea(f): 5:51pm On May 18, 2015
Isn't this style old fashion? Which girl still rocks this?
If she really wants to act bold, why not wear all those sheer gowns that 'em Beyoncé and co are rocking now?
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 18, 2015
Nneka123:
I Hate everything she got on undecided
Hair, dress, shoes, and make up.
keep hating....she's a celebrity and u are not.Lol
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by apostleoziee: 6:15pm On May 18, 2015
Who's dat fat dude@ her left handside? undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by NiceHans: 6:58pm On May 18, 2015
Mehn, diz bitch'z irresponsible
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by adellam16(f): 8:07pm On May 18, 2015
may01:
Are her boobs quarrelling They're facing opposite directions tongue
Evil! Lol!
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by emmylight4u: 9:47pm On May 18, 2015
The brest is pointing down. I don't think this one ll be attractive to any man
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by uchemummy(f): 10:29pm On May 18, 2015
3%
Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by Afroconnect: 10:33pm On May 18, 2015
never make a LovePeddler a house wife...low life whores always feeling confused,then acting stupid when in the midst of celebs.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attends Event With Her Cleavage On Display by mikelbewise(m): 10:58pm On May 18, 2015
If I catch this Girl .. Ha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bobrisky Dances With James Obialor, Gives Him The N100,000 He Promised / 'Christmas, The Worst Day' - Chioma, The Chef Chi - Davido Girlfriend Says / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.