Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,359 members, 7,850,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:18 PM

Mack Dump Truck For Lease.. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Mack Dump Truck For Lease.. (1050 Views)

2002 Mack Vision Cx613 For Sale / Truck For Lease/rent / Need A Dump Truck Manager Here In Port Harcourt? We Are Here To Serve You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mack Dump Truck For Lease.. by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 17, 2015
I have got a 30-35 Tons Mack Dump Truck duly registered and is as good as tokunbo with a sound engine, tyres and gear system in good working condition. I desire to lease it to a credible company who will make good use of the equipment and ensure its maintenance as at when due and be honest in doing business preferable along the Lekki/Ajah,Ikoyi,V.I axis where construction projects are springing up and building materials are always transported. I am majorly concerned about the maintenance and credibility of the company/person(s) the truck is being leased as i have had encounters with nuisance drivers and dishonest managers and i want to make sure this time only reputable and deserving hands get to handle the truck.

Re: Mack Dump Truck For Lease.. by obiak4(m): 6:38am On May 18, 2015
bro visit any haulage company am sure they would be willing and happy to do business with you

(1) (Reply)

Hurry Now While The Offer Last / Alcatel - Onetouch POP C9 With 4GB Memory Cell Phone (unlocked) - White / Brand New 3.9kva Generator For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.