Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mtn, Glo, Zain Full Internet Pre-configured Nokia Phones For Sale @ ₦14,000 Each - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Mtn, Glo, Zain Full Internet Pre-configured Nokia Phones For Sale @ ₦14,000 Each (1012 Views)

3g Wireless Router:insert Your Mtn,glo,etisalat & Zain Sim For Cafe/office / How To Print Mtn, Glo, Zain Recharge Cards With A Free Software / Mtn And Zain Free Internet Browsing, Free Dstv & N20 Per Hour Internet Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mtn, Glo, Zain Full Internet Pre-configured Nokia Phones For Sale @ ₦14,000 Each by ewiselabs: 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2009
If you need mobile phones that have been pre-configured to browse the Internet fully, (eMails access, yahoo Chat, ebay/auctions, facebook,game downloads, mp3 music downloads, full internet access); contact us for your unit immediately. Our phones are from the reputable & trusted phone manufacturer - NOKIA. Phones come with sim loaded and activated but you could install your own sim if you want. Three networks to choose from: Zain, MTN, Glo. Phones are with FM radio, bluetooth and camera functionalities. You may interface (connect) the phone with your PC or Laptop to start browsing on your computer. All phones come with one month FREE ready-to-use Internet access or ₦1,000 free credit!

Phones will be delivered to your doorstep anywhere in Lagos within 2 business days after payment.

For more details, contact Folrun Global Ent.
Hotlines 08054900406, 07028018256

To book your order, pay to:
Folrun Global Ent.
GTB bank account number: 226 940106 110

Then, send mail to applebite406@gmail.com with details (teller number) of your payment. Also, indicate the network you prefer.
Don't forget to indicate your address and name.
You'll get your package within 48 hours after payment.
Re: Mtn, Glo, Zain Full Internet Pre-configured Nokia Phones For Sale @ ₦14,000 Each by layi(m): 12:40pm On Feb 11, 2009
I prefer cash and carry OR cash-on-delivery. so if u wish, let me know ur office address. I need to pick one now.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Blackberry Bold I For Sale! / Clean Used Nokia N900 For Sale / New Blackberry Curve 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.