Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. (734 Views)

South East Businessmen Don’t Repay Loans, Bank Of Agriculture Laments / 15 Businesses You Can Start On Campus That You Don't Know About / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by LieDetector(m): 2:55am On May 18, 2015
Hi everyone. I'm still a student in a tertiary institution in Nigeria but I have this desire to be financially independent. I have great interest in agriculture but I will like to start by setting it up in small scale as I may not be able to meet the steep price for large scale.

I humbly entreat the business gurus on here to suggest profitable agric business(es) I can do as a student and how I can go about setting it up.

Thanks.
Re: I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by otunbadan(m): 10:38am On May 18, 2015
In all thy getting get knowledge. For the fact that you are typing this that means you have internet access. Go online and learn all you can, pick a niche, get every information on how it is done in the world and compare it to Nigeria. Then write a business plan. That is stepping stone one and two in the process.
Re: I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by LieDetector(m): 10:58am On May 18, 2015
otunbadan:
In all thy getting get knowledge. For the fact that you are typing this that means you have internet access. Go online and learn all you can, pick a niche, get every information on how it is done in the world and compare it to Nigeria. Then write a business plan. That is stepping stone one and two in the process.
thanks.
Re: I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by dav8id(m): 11:33am On May 18, 2015
otunbadan:

nice idea..
Re: I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by dav8id(m): 11:36am On May 18, 2015
otunbadan:

would be interested in moringa oil production business? though it need less than 70k to get started sha(70k included cost of the oil press machine)
Re: I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by LieDetector(m): 12:57pm On May 18, 2015
dav8id:

would be interested in moringa oil production business? though it need less than 70k to get started sha(70k included cost of the oil press machine)
what's the business all about? It might be of interest to me.
Re: I Want To Invest In Agriculture But I Don't Know Where And How To Start. by Watersmith(m): 6:56am On May 19, 2015
LieDetector:
Hi everyone. I'm still a student in a tertiary institution in Nigeria but I have this desire to be financially independent. I have great interest in agriculture but I will like to start by setting it up in small scale as I may not be able to meet the steep price for large scale.

I humbly entreat the business gurus on here to suggest profitable agric business(es) I can do as a student and how I can go about setting it up.

Thanks.

This group runs small scale agriculture business successfully https://m.facebook.com/albitagroconsult Ask them for ideas.

(1) (Reply)

Starting A Business With #500,000 In Ghana / 5 Ways To Make Money Online Without Spending A Dime / Deplorable State Of Ariaria Int'l Market, Aba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.