Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Love Vacancy Love Vacancy For "Men" Please Not For Boys,guys Or Benten - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love Vacancy Love Vacancy For "Men" Please Not For Boys,guys Or Benten (692 Views)

Fun Group Chat For Boys N Girls(18+) / Who Pretends More During Courtship, Guys Or Girls? / I Am Ready To Teach You How To Play The Drums For A Token Fee.for Boys And Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Vacancy Love Vacancy For "Men" Please Not For Boys,guys Or Benten by Olomubj: 3:45am On May 18, 2015
Am using this forum to inform any single man all-round the globe who is redy to settle down with young little pretty,working class woman within a shortest period of time after 3,5 or 6 month of dating should contact me on whatsap 07033346737 for her full pic and phone contact.i dnt want to start her story here bcs it personal.criteria for this are 1stly u must be a wrking class though the digit of your salary may nt be count jst for you to be able to care for yourself and be able to perform your duty as a man 2ndly you must be btw the age of 30 minimum n39 to 40 maximum .NB this post is not a scam i swear to God who made me ,ask me anything abt her on the above no anything whatsoever am trying to help free free to whatsap me please this is for "MEN" pls guys,boy stay off this pls.am been real.
Re: Love Vacancy Love Vacancy For "Men" Please Not For Boys,guys Or Benten by barackodam: 4:10am On May 18, 2015
she said Men, not Boys....."boiz" beware
Re: Love Vacancy Love Vacancy For "Men" Please Not For Boys,guys Or Benten by McEwen(m): 3:06pm On May 30, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

H / Hookup For Marriage Whatsapp Platform / I Need A Nairalander To Fawk Just Now Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.