Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake (635 Views)

Please Give This Handshake A Name / Kano Govt Hails Death Sentence On 9 Persons For Blasphemy / Why Do Some Set Of Persons Think They Owns Mr & Mrs Nairaland Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake by claycares: 4:27am On May 18, 2015
Any physical contact with a person of the opposite gender is forbidden under Islam. This is a strict prohibition in Islam but with some exceptions. The exceptions are as follows–

1. A person’s spouse.

2. A person’s ancestors, including father, mother, and grandparents from both sides.

3. A person’s descendants, including their children and grandchildren.

4. A person’s siblings, including brothers and sisters, half-brothers and half-sisters.

5. The children of the person’s siblings and their descendants, i.e., their nephews and nieces by blood, and any children that those nephews and nieces have.

6. The siblings of the person’s father or mother, i.e, their maternal and paternal uncles and aunts (not including uncles and aunts by marriage).

7. The ancestors of the spouse, including their parents and grandparents.

8. The descendants of the spouse, including their children and grandchildren. from other marriages (in the case of the daughters and granddaughters of the wife, the marriage must be consummated).

9. Ties of breastfeeding. For example, if a person’s aunt used to breast feed them as well as their mother, their aunt becomes like a second mother, and all of her sons become like brothers, and her daughters like sisters etc.

Physical contact with anyone from the opposite gender not mentioned above is strictly prohibited. So, a man would shake his sister’s hand, his aunt’s hand, his niece’s hand, and so on; however, he would not shake his female cousin’s hand, or his uncle’s wife’s hand, or the hand of a female acquaintance, classmate, or work colleague.
Re: 9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake by MrScript(m): 4:52am On May 18, 2015
Today I celebrate ME! The birth of Me! The person I have grown to be! The person I will become! The brother son, friend, uncle, student ; I am! and the Father I will be someday! I celebrate Me today! I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am void without him. Also thankful to my earthly parents for nurturing me into the graceful, lovely, and great man I am today. Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many more years of joy, love, laughter, health and prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom for days to come and succes
Re: 9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake by fromnigeria(m): 4:56am On May 18, 2015
What if Angela Dorothea Merkel comes visiting No handshake talk more of a Hug.
Am watching while waiting Patiently
Re: 9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake by claycares: 6:44am On May 18, 2015
fromnigeria:
What if Angela Dorothea Merkel comes visiting No handshake talk more of a Hug.
Am watching while waiting Patiently
GMB will have commit Haram then ask Allah for forgiveness then since he can't resist Lara not to talk of a personality like Merkel.
Re: 9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake by claycares: 6:45am On May 18, 2015
MrScript:

Today I celebrate ME!
The birth of Me! The person I have grown to
be! The person I will become! The brother son, friend, uncle, student ; I am!
and the Father I will be someday! I celebrate
Me today!
I am grateful to God for the gift of life, I am
void without him. Also thankful to my earthly
parents for nurturing me into the graceful,
lovely, and great man I am today.
Happy birthday to Me! I wish myself many
more years of joy, love, laughter, health and
prosperity. I wish myself strength and wisdom
for days to come and succes
Happy birthday MrScript but next time start your own thread. I will forgive you today because it's your birthday
Re: 9 Persons G M B / Muslims May Give A Handshake by MrScript(m): 11:28am On May 18, 2015
claycares:
Happy birthday MrScript but next time start your own thread. I will forgive you today because it's your birthday

Tanx.. It won't repeat itcev next time

(1) (Reply)

Now,who Says JONATHAN Is Not BADLUCK? / Solve This / Osama Bin Laden's Stepmother And Sister Killed After Their Private Jet Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.