Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,865 members, 7,817,560 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. (1345 Views)

Large Python Killed At Akuora Obosi In Anambra State / The Impunity Of The Current FCT Minister Muhammadu Bello / The Impunity Of Executive Convoys On Our Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by offshoreking: 9:20am On May 18, 2015
Dear pals, before I erase this story from my memory, I wish to share it with you guys, who knows, it may get to the higher authority to enable them do something about it.
The impunity of kidnapers with the name of SARS, (Special Anti Rubbery Squad) IN UKUZU ANAMBRA STATE. This happened January this year, my brother who base outside the country also, he was in the east raping Village and Owerri almost every day. On January, he was in a popular joint in Owerri with friends, after enjoying himself, set out with a friend who will drive him to his hotel, they started living from the joint area, before he could know it, more than 6 men with guns rush him, and started forcing him out his friend car to put him inside their own car but he insisted, and fort back, that who are they and where are they taking him to, they refuse to respond and started beating him, luckily as God may have it, they now bring my brother friend out and handcuff him force my brother at the back of his friend car with his friend and 4 of them jump inside the car and drove off, my brother hoping that they will take him to Owerri as they later claim that they are Sars, meanwhile when all this is happening they were shooting on the air outside that joint when my brother insisted that he most know who they are and where they are taking him too. They took him to Ukuzu Sars office, my brother narrated how this place look like, in his word, that place is a slaughter house, they kill men like rat there, he was afraid of everything, people inside told him that no one there is safe, they can kill anyone anytime they like.

Meanwhile, I use to talk with my brother always, I tried his number that evening he didn’t pick and he didn’t call back unusual of him, even if he went to club as soon as he return he will call back and said Onyem, I go Kwanangida, means clubbing, when it was in the morning I call again no picking send text nothing, I now call our family members and ask them if they have heard from him, they said no they are trying his number also no picking, one of our brother have to start going to owerri immediately, some of the friends that were with him now call and said the people said they are SARS, our family started searching for him in all the SARS Office in Owerri and police station, nothing, no report about him in all the Sars and Police office in Owerri, calls started going from here and there, someone now said we should try Ukuzu Office, they are the people that can do such thing, my brothers set out to Ukuzu in Anambra state, they went there, they didn’t allow them in, they now ask officers around, they said yes my brother with his friend is in their custody, later they allow them in, but they said they can only see my brothers friend, they have to see my brother friend, later that day they bail my brother friend, he now narrated how everything happened.

We started making some contact to know what my brother did, they said my brother is a Kidnapper, he kidnaper one Chuka, we told them is not possible, my brother just came back to Nigeria in Xmas time, loaded, how can it be true, luckily they allow our family to see him, they went inside and see him, he started saying that Chuka, whom he knows set him up, told this people that he kidnaper him, the Chuka has contact there, in that Ukuzu Sars office, they said my brother case is a kidnapping case, no go area, we told them to charge him to court if they are convince that he is. Meanwhile they knew what they are doing. this Chuka, that claim my brother kidnap him, his brother is a friend to my brother, they had business together, and he was owning my brother, his money now got into my brothers hand my brother told him that they will counterbalance he did and took the money he is owning him, give him the remaining balance, but the brother said no, that the money is chuka’s money that he should give him the complete money, he will then pay him later, before then he had been owning my brother for months, my brother told him no, he can’t accept that, he went and told chuka that my brother seize his money, all this is happening outside the country, Chuka called my brother and my brother told him that his brother is owning him for very long time and luckily for him his brother money fall into his hand, now he had remove the money his brother is owning him and balance his brother the remaining, Chuka said no, the money is his, that my brother should return it, my brother told him, he have no business with him at all that he had finalize business with the person he has business with, he should hold his brother responsible for his money.

The story now started coming out, the person in Charge of the UKUZU SARS Office, his name is Okafor, said my Brothers should wait for the Chuka to come, Chuka came, they brought my brother out, and the story started changing, not kidnapping again it’s a business misunderstanding, they started telling my brother to pay the guy the money, my brother told them there that he is not owning the guy, explain how everything went, because of his contact they don’t want to know the truth, they started telling my brother that he will pay all the money, my brother told them that he is not going to pay anything to the guy because he is not owning him, the following day, we made contact with one of our brother friend who is a Military Cornel, he came to the station and got my brother released.

They told him to come for report the next week, he went there for report, the arrested him again, that he most pay some money, my brother been he don’t want to stay there again he have to cough out a million Naira, and they release him, the next day he went to Umuahia straight, and mate the AIG in charge of zoon 9 Umuahia, and explain to him what happen to him in the hand of SARS, the man himself was so angry, that so many report of that kind had been coming in the same UKUZU, he started telling my brother that he have had same report before many occasion, the same UKUZU, and also the same person, name Okafor, but in the other case they kill the guy, the family didn’t even know that their son is been killed by this evil men of SARS, that he personally made a report to Abuja regarding the level of crime committed by this UKUZU SARS office in Ananbra.

If not for God my brother would have been history by now, what safe my brother was his friend, their mission was to kill him, but he was not with his car and the friend also because they forth back they have to kidnap the 2 of them, without that it would have been only my brother they will kidnap, and they will execute their mission, couple with the plate number of the car the friend is driving, is from Imo State Government, this is what safe my brother’s life on that faithful day, so many life had been wasted by this UKUZU SARS office in Anambra State. I quickly remembered EZU river corpse, this is what happen, the SARS kill this people, this is how they waste peoples life, someone should do something about it, this man name Okafor have many blood on his hand, the SARS office in UKUZU is a slaughter house, please the government should do something about it urgently.
Please kindly over look my bad English. Thanks.
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:33am On May 18, 2015
I heard some stories about lagos too but only God will save us in naija, so many corruption , make ur brother just dey thank God o, thank God military plenty for my family , na beat dem go beat any fvcking SARS , grin , maybe things will change when sai baba collect seat sha... Front page pls mod
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:37am On May 18, 2015
Bros your English bad o! But I no send sha, English Na borrowed language!
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:39am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:
Bros your English bad o! But I no send sha, English Na borrowed language!
u don't av something reasonable to write, I pity u guys dat goes after pple's for their sentence errors, instead of u to and learn u dey sey rubbish, Op leave d idiot jare
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:42am On May 18, 2015
adeekiti:
u don't av something reasonable to write, I pity u guys dat goes after pple's for their sentence errors, instead of u to and learn u dey sey rubbish, Op leave d idiot jare
You own English worse pass Op English!
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:45am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

You own English worse pass Op English!
when ur brain is in order than I can talk to u properly, I give pple like u brain cells to develop more of ur thinking small pikin taata grin
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:46am On May 18, 2015
adeekiti:
when ur brain is in order than I can talk to u properly, I give pple like u brain cells to develop more of ur thinking small pikin taata grin
Another poorly placed sentence. I think you need to enrol for proper English class!
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:51am On May 18, 2015
The way some grown up men act up on pple's post is so alarming and to my surprise dey fink dey are d best in English , give dem some teasers and u see dem fail .. If u are an expert in English then I know where u belong grin just enter BRT I'm sure u know cos u are very good in english grin u know Yaba left ooh good u know d place, that's where u belong sir grin , u don't need any of u home wares there cos there are lots for u to use and get busy with
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:53am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Another poorly placed sentence. I think you need to enrol for proper English class!
when I spark for u , u know go fit dare my vocabs , dis is just the beginning fvck azz hole nigga, get some damn shiit into ur brain grin
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 9:56am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

look at the fool's username and he can't even use a good word out of what he knows ,u are a disgrace grin and when u look at some fools here , u just shake ur head and never take dem serious grin Op leave dis guy for I go fall him , ur faaro, oh comeon puppy let's go, are u out cells? Do u need a life? Grab some bite from d shiit u caused yourself grin
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:03am On May 18, 2015
adeekiti:
look at the fool's username and he can't even use a good word out of what he knows ,u are a disgrace grin and when u look at some fools here , u just shake ur head and never take dem serious grin Op leave dis guy for I go fall him , ur faaro, oh comeon puppy let's go, are u out cells? Do u need a life? Grab some bite from d shiit u caused yourself grin
Muahuahuahuahua.... my username? Please grow up! meanwhile my username sounds way classier than yours!
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:11am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Muahuahuahuahua.... my username? Please grow up! meanwhile my username sounds way classier than yours!
nice one , I wasn't looking for classic username to attract anyone , but u so much believe in ur English and I can't see any reason to accept u are an English man, if the English men behave like u do then english won't av been an official language ,(1) u want to prove u are grown but I doubt ur ability to live a life of an adult. (2) I'm trying to accept everything around u to prove to me that u are sane but I'm not convinced but confused if u really deserve to be living where u are currently instead of Yaba left grin (3) when u are suppose to learn from people's experience u look the other side and act foolishly without learning , look into the book, u are looking outside the book, pls who is foolish between u and the OP?
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:35am On May 18, 2015
adeekiti:
nice one , I wasn't looking for classic username to attract anyone , but u so much believe in ur English and I can't see any reason to accept u are an English man, if the English men behave like u do then english won't av been an official language ,(1) u want to prove u are grown but I doubt ur ability to live a life of an adult. (2) I'm trying to accept everything around u to prove to me that u are sane but I'm not convinced but confused if u really deserve to be living where u are currently instead of Yaba left grin (3) when u are suppose to learn from people's experience u look the other side and act foolishly without learning , look into the book, u are looking outside the book, pls who is foolish between u and the OP?
I am impressed! You statement is more cohesive now! Who wrote this for you?
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 10:39am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

I am impressed! You statement is more cohesive now! Who wrote this for you?
u think I'm a fool like u who will come on social networks to see pple's mistake rather than learn, take ur time and search for lots of errors made by pple , check each thread ok, u need a big deliverance .. Ur situation will worsen if u keep looking into pple's life when u are suppose to perfect yours, silly being
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:10am On May 18, 2015
adeekiti:
u think I'm a fool like u who will come on social networks to see pple's mistake rather than learn, take ur time and search for lots of errors made by pple , check each thread ok, u need a big deliverance .. Ur situation will worsen if u keep looking into pple's life when u are suppose to perfect yours, silly being
Lol... oya stop crying. its OK. you've made your point!
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:13am On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

Lol... oya stop crying. its OK. you've made your point!
oh see dis little boi asking for a breast milk from his Aunty grin don't worry cowbell milk is good for u, Oya close ur eyes , kneel down and raise up ur hand, omo jaatijati grin
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:37am On May 18, 2015
adeekiti:
oh see dis little boi asking for a breast milk from his Aunty grin don't worry cowbell milk is good for u, Oya close ur eyes , kneel down and raise up ur hand, omo jaatijati grin
No dey ginger o. That I decided to let u cry no more doesn't mean I am out of options of what to tell you. Ishi ekola gi o
Re: The Impunity Of Kidnapers With The Name Of Sars, In Ukuzu Anambra State. by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 18, 2015
jcmaiah:

No dey ginger o. That I decided to let u cry no more doesn't mean I am out of options of what to tell you. Ishi ekola gi o
ishi Ebola iwona grin

(1) (Reply)

King Kong Marketing Solutions - Advertise On Keke Napep (tricycles) / The Corporate Pepper Grinder / Mmm 2016 Mavro On Cashed Out For Your Eyes, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.