Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Ronaldo Girlfriend Of 5 Years Speak Out - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Girlfriend Of 5 Years Speak Out (552 Views)

Kenneth Omeruo Set To Wed Girlfriend Of 8 Years (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo’s Girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez Show Off Baby Bump / Morolake Akinosun's Tweets 5 Years Ago Come True (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Girlfriend Of 5 Years Speak Out by fesdo(m): 11:01am On May 18, 2015
Irina Shayk speaks out about break-up with Cristiano Ronaldo | Sportzwiki

The biggest news on the eve of new years for sports fans was the breaking up of the star pair Irina Shayk and Cristiano Ronaldo. Ronaldo who is one of the most popular and richest sports persons on the planet off late ended a relationship with his pretty friend which lasted for 5 years.

Different kinds of rumors spread all over the internet about the cause of this break up but eventually Irina Shayk came out into the open to reveal the cause of differences that caused them to break up.

Irina felt that she was cheated upon by the superstar said that after she came to know of the truth that it embarrassed her.

She added that she was on his side and stuck up to him in the midst of the rumors surrounding him with other women and she actually felt stupid after knowing the truth that he fooled her. Irina discussed this with someone close to the couple following the expose.

However there have been both sides of the story going round the net about how the break up happened including Cristiano dumping her and not the other way round.

The British tabloid revealed that the 29 year model who was dating Ronaldo, 30, ended the relationship after finding out the messages and conversations between him and dozens of women from all around the world.

Irina Shayk has supposedly moved on from this incident and is now dating the Hollywood hunk Bradley Cooper reports from the Sun said.

http://m.sportzwiki.com/football/irina-shayk-speaks-out-about-break-up-with-cristiano-ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo Girlfriend Of 5 Years Speak Out by mauriemaxwell: 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
That's beffiting of her.. I like my fellow Starboy CR7 my role model

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Goals From Brazil Nigeria U20 2015 [video] / Free Tips Everyday Add Me On Whatsapp 07066661434 / Nigeria Captain Vincent Enyeama Poses With Family (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.