Stats: 3,159,289 members, 7,839,430 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes (14089 Views)

65-Year-Old Fulani Man Wanted By Police For Killing Of 27 Persons In Niger State / Nigeria Police Declares Woman, Man Wanted For Stealing Over N100million (pics) / Mob Kill A Policeman In Gombe For Allegedly Killing A Man (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
This is serious.
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by nwafuluozoh: 12:16pm On May 18, 2015
Can any good news ever come from the children of hate and waste?

Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by darejem4real: 12:18pm On May 18, 2015
Na waoooo
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by sakieja(f): 12:19pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis shld be I s l a m
u are a disgrace to humanity

Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Emmanuel247(m): 12:19pm On May 18, 2015
OGUN grin
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 18, 2015
The culprit should be found and executed.
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by hydee123(m): 12:21pm On May 18, 2015
chai
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 18, 2015
londonrivals:

The police in Ogun State are on the trail of a man alleged to have murdered his friend, Idris Alaba, and abandoned his mutilated corpse at an uncompleted building in the Makun, Sagamu area of the state.

PUNCH Metro learnt that the fleeing suspect was a member of a vigilance group in Ibafo, Owode Local Government Area, which the deceased, aged 47, headed until his death.

John and Alaba had reportedly left for Makun on May 3, 2015 to guard a facility, but the former did not return to his house on Ajumobi Street, creating anxiety in his family.

It was gathered that the father of four was reported missing at the Ibafo Police Station.

A resident of Ajumobi, Boye Ajayi, told our correspondent that John’s children gave them a clue that led to the recovery of Alaba’s corpse. He added that his eyes had been gouged.

He said, “Everybody became worried when it was 10pm and Baba Ruka (Alaba) had not come back home that Sunday. None of his family members were around when he and John left. But we knew he and John were close friends. The following day, when we went to John’s house, his two sons had packed their luggage. They told us they heard their father saying he was going to Makun with Baba Ruka.

“Other members of the vigilance group confirmed that there was a facility that the duo guard in Makun. We took the children to the police station and headed for the place. We found his corpse there with his two eyes removed.”

A police source told PUNCH Metro that the suspect’s children said their father, while going to Makun, had told them to sort themselves out in case he did not come back.

“We interrogated the children and they told us that their father had warned that he might never come back home again.

“His children were packing from the area when they were brought to the station. We are keeping them in the station because they may be attacked by the family members of the deceased,” he said.

Our correspondent, who visited Alaba’s residence on Saturday, was told that his family members had moved to Iwo, Osun State, where he hailed from.

One of his tenants, Kazeem, said his landlord’s death was a shock to residents. He described him as accommodating.

He said, “I was shocked on Monday when I heard that his corpse was found in Sagamu. He was very generous to us. His family had relocated to Iwo since Wednesday.”

Tenants and residents declined to give out contacts of the deceased’s family when PUNCH Metro requested for it.

A resident, Imam Abdulwaheed, said Alaba had been overseeing the security of the community adding that he was forthright.

He said, “He was the one supervising security guards in this area. We ran to him whenever we had challenges. He was a leader of the Ogun State Vigilance Group.”

The Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, said the case had been transferred to the Department of Criminal Investigation, Eleweran, Abeokuta.

He said, “The deceased left for Makun with his friend on the evening of May 3, 2015, to supervise a building project. He was declared missing the following day by his family and his corpse was later found at Makun. His two eyes had been removed, but we have not ascertained how he was killed. We are awaiting the result of an autopsy to know the primary cause of his death.

“The suspect’s children are now with the police for protection. The commissioner of police is aware of the incident. We are on the trail of the suspect. He has a case to answer.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/man-wanted-for-allegedly-killing-removing-friends-eyes/

I've been asking this question n no one can answer ......Why always Ogun.
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by ak47mann(m): 12:27pm On May 18, 2015
Yoruba people again? cool
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:31pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis shld be I s l a m

MEANING?
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by virus04(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2015
chuna1985:

I've been asking this question n no one can answer ......Why always Ogun.
becos the gods are angry

Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Lagusta(m): 12:32pm On May 18, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis shld be I s l a m

How does religion connect to this
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:34pm On May 18, 2015
Macelliot:
You and your obsession with Islam, no get part 2.
U nid carmel pizz
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by SHARIAREPORTERS: 12:35pm On May 18, 2015
MaleoPearls:
You are pathetic
U nid carmel pizz
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by olasmith10(m): 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
na wa for dis Ogun o
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by VoteOutPDPJona: 12:36pm On May 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Can any good news ever come from the children of hate and waste
?

I see. Only good news come from your land. Where is it because I need to relocate there sharp sharp.... nonsense!
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by igraman(m): 12:37pm On May 18, 2015
Ogun again ...
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by SPAGGYYY(f): 12:38pm On May 18, 2015
[size=20pt]This is a very True story, it happened about 2 weeks ago, Baba Ruka is a very popular OPC leader in Ibafo Ogun state ,While we were in Primary school about 19 years ago he owns the only Bakery in the town... he was known for his powerful local charm, he lost his wife mama Ruka about 3 yrs ago, Ruka his first daughter of about 24 yrs now, was my primary and secondary school class mate, The man who murdered Baba Ruka must have known some of his secrets for him to be able to Kill him so easily

Though Baba Ruka too his no saint....so i wont be talking much.......

STRANGE THINGS ARE HAPPENING

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa NKAN BE!!!! [/size]
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by nwafuluozoh: 12:39pm On May 18, 2015
VoteOutPDPJona:

I see. Only good news come from your land. Where is it because I need to relocate there sharp sharp.... nonsesnse!
Are you from the land of hate and waste?
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by guonno: 12:46pm On May 18, 2015
This cannot be Islam, Islam is worse than this. Meanwhile, why is it that this people do rituals a lot? In this very region, A lot people caught with human part, a lot of people found dead, mutilated. A lot of fathers sleeping with their daughters, mothers sleeping with sons, men sleeping with mad women, eggs being broken on expressway. This country sef na waa. U go north, Islam no go let u rest, u go west ritualists no go let u rest.
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by debbydee(f): 12:54pm On May 18, 2015
ah such a cruel world
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by donem: 12:57pm On May 18, 2015
WHY ALWAYz OGUN?
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by darejem4real: 12:57pm On May 18, 2015
This is serious
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Ujupsy: 12:59pm On May 18, 2015
The friend need to replace his eyes so, he took his friends own,
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by VoteOutPDPJona: 1:37pm On May 18, 2015
nwafuluozoh:

Are you from the land of hate and waste?
Your name sounds like one small pikin wey miss road
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Tinyemeka(m): 2:34pm On May 18, 2015
ak47mann:
Yoruba people again? cool

Lemme book front-row seats. If this thread doesn't reach 8 pages eh...
Infact...
Infact...
I will baff with cold water. smiley
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Nigga44: 2:44pm On May 18, 2015
Yoruba people are the most vile, disgusting set of animals in the world!!!

They point one finger at other people while four are actually pointing at their dracula-styled-tribal-marked ugly faces.

How can someone claim to be 'sophisticated' and yet is very quick to kill and cut the organs of his brothers?? angry
I spit on the faces of those 'wasten' animals!!!
This guys are the major problem we have in this country.
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by timilehing(m): 3:10pm On May 18, 2015
Nigga44:
Yoruba people are the most vile, disgusting set of animals in the world!!!
They point one finger at other people while four are actually pointing at their dracula-styled-tribal-marked ugly faces.
How can someone claim to be 'sophisticated' and yet is very quick to kill and cut the organs of his brothers?? angry
I spit on the faces of those 'wasten' animals!!!
This guys are the major problem we have in this country.
Onye ara, Ke i-na'su?? Don't even go tribal on this matter cos rituals & human killings that happened in Ihiala local government daily (for strangers to SE, that's where Okija shrine is located) can not be compared with the evil happening in SW in a month.
Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 18, 2015
MaleoPearls:
You are pathetic
unqoute shariareporters,pls,his post has been hidden.

Re: Man Wanted For Allegedly Killing, Removing Friend’s Eyes by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 18, 2015
a

A Female Unical Student Raped In Male Hostel (photo) / Police Arrest A Suspect Over Murder Of Final Year ABSU Student, Emmanuel Uche / Graphic: Soon To Be Wedded Military Couple Killed By Unknown Gun Men