Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,073 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:08 PM

I Was Forced To Join Robbery Gang — Suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Forced To Join Robbery Gang — Suspect (488 Views)

Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos) / 3-man Robbery Gang Caught In Lagos After They Stole Bag Of Sanitary Pads (Pic) / Female Robbery Gang Arrested In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Join Robbery Gang — Suspect by Nationaldaily: 12:45pm On May 18, 2015
…says I'm making good money in bunkering business

WHEN four robbers were paraded at the Police Command, Ikeja recently, it was time for them to confess their sins but not without regretting being involved in robbery operation that led to the killing of three policemen and two civilians.
The four robbers as their colleagues are at large had on the 12 March, 2015 attacked the First City Monument Bank (FCMB) at the Admiralty Way, Lekki phase 1, and made away with N15 million in a commando-like operation that left everyone conflicted.
Briefing newsmen at the Headquarters, Lagos State Police Command, Commissioner of Police, Kayode Aderanti gave the names of the robbers as Duke Odogbo (38); Lawrence Kingsley (31) Ebi Tosan (20) and Ekelemo Kuete (30).

Aderanti explained that soon after the robbery incident occurred, theyengaged in "rootless deployment of advanced technological tools" supervised by O/C SARS, Abba Kyari, making it possible to apprehend the criminals in Warri and Lagos respectively.

Read More: http://nationaldailyng.com/news/crime/3948-i-was-forced-to-join-robbery-gang-suspect

(1) (Reply)

You Must Read How Iran-backed Militias 'head For Iraq's Is-held Ramadi' / Is Armed Robbery Punishable By Death In Nigeria? / Albino Killings Rising In Malawi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.