Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless (43047 Views)

Strive Masiyiwa: Made The First GSM Phone Call In Nigeria / Man Spotted Making Phone Call On An Electric. Pole / 8 Annoying Phone Habits Everyone Must Drop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by nickyvil: 3:50pm On May 18, 2015
grin Bad girl
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by pussygotlips: 3:54pm On May 18, 2015
publicenemy:
If the guy is in Nigeria and the Girl is in Canada...maybe he doesn't understand the time difference...

But Bini Girls are so down to earth...them no fit shout at all..

If you haven't stayed in Benin city... You dey miss.

Mr public enemy, i really wanted to stay in Benin but one thing is scaring the shitt out of me,

cult clash. What do u have to say?
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 18, 2015
grin I dey on top of tree, dey pluck mango. Lol
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by dedons: 3:57pm On May 18, 2015
pussygotlips:

Mr public enemy, i really wanted to stay in Benin but one thing is scaring the shitt out of me,

oga no try am o...

Benin city is the worst place to stay in the south-south...

Aside the frequent cult clash,there's also a very high rate of armed robbery in the state...

Do not say i did not tell you.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 18, 2015
swizzle:
I am more interested in the pic shown before you click play on the video wink

One bottle of Orijin for my guy here.

3 Likes

Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Stephanie75(f): 3:57pm On May 18, 2015
Correct babe.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Nobody: 3:58pm On May 18, 2015
tdayof:
Cc:amefrica sile12 grin

gringringrin
Na so nw, some people dumb. They wil see you eating and they will still be asking "what are you doing?"
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by maum: 4:06pm On May 18, 2015
publicenemy:
If the guy is in Nigeria and the Girl is in Canada...maybe he doesn't understand the time difference...

But Bini Girls are so down to earth...them no fit shout at all..

If you haven't stayed in Benin city... You dey miss.

Seconded. So real. They don't hide anything.
If they are what you'll term 'bad', they'll show you their true selves, regardless of the age whether old or young. No hidden traits, no forming
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Decentdamsel(f): 4:08pm On May 18, 2015
It seems am the only one who couldn't watch the video en I wonder why
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:12pm On May 18, 2015
Abi i dey on top ceiling dey pound yam

Lol

RYANAYO:
midnight call wahala this will crack you up and keep your week fresh lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4zFkbEJsR4
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by ashile(m): 4:13pm On May 18, 2015
Correct answer
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by swizzle(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2015
1stCitizen:

One bottle of Orijin for my guy here.

Bros I no just understand wetin these people dey talk here jare grin grin grin
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by pussygotlips: 4:17pm On May 18, 2015
dedons:
oga no try am o...

Benin city is the worst place to stay in the south-south...

Aside the frequent cult clash,there's also a very high rate of armed robbery in the state...

Do not say i did not tell you.

thanks for the advice,

i pray it get better.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by hensben(m): 4:17pm On May 18, 2015
A matured answer.

I dey on top of tree dey pluck mango dey wait for you, hope you go join me soon? grin cheesy

Bini babes na the best.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by InvertedHammer: 4:19pm On May 18, 2015
/
I have a policy. Any midnight call from Nigeria, the number goes into a permanent block list.

People are very inconsiderate.

/
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by blackfase(m): 4:31pm On May 18, 2015
Weird scenario still. How come someone was recording d convo @ d time, what was d chap doin up @ dat time, how did they envisage a blockbuster outcome?, Y d persistent "on top of tree" & "plucking mango" chants. Too many qstions than answers. Arrangee tinz?
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by marieclare(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2015
generaluthman:
I dey inside mountain dey sweep

Lool
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by elantraceey(f): 4:33pm On May 18, 2015
Why was her tribe added?

Couldn't it simply be a girls' response ?

Anyway nice answer , some guys are gurus in asking stupid questions , sometimes one just have to tolerate them not to sound rude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Anoruo(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2015
Lol. Foolish question begets stupid answer. One one
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 18, 2015
RYANAYO:
midnight call wahala this will crack you up and keep your week fresh lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4zFkbEJsR4

You go give me my 7mb back for this rubbish wey you post
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by publicenemy(m): 5:00pm On May 18, 2015
pussygotlips:

If you are a cultist don't go...even if you think no one will know you,just don't go. They only kill themselves trust me.
But if ur not a cultist bro you will enjoy B.C. Trust me.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by JoeCutie(m): 5:04pm On May 18, 2015
You need to have a direct confrontation with these girls to actually feel what the "Benin girls" are all about. Hmmm, if they open their bad mouth give you ehn, only you go go ask God why He leave your mama make she born you in the first place. No try Benin girls oh... You go regret your life. cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by pussygotlips: 5:07pm On May 18, 2015
publicenemy:

If you are a cultist don't go...even if you think no one will know you,just don't go. They only kill themselves trust me.
But if ur not a cultist bro you will enjoy B.C. Trust me.

hmmm thanks

me i wan collect my share of edo babes.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Streetpope(m): 5:09pm On May 18, 2015
very good answer. when most stupid and immature boys ask useless questions. What are you doing by 2am?
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 18, 2015
tdayof:
Cc:amefrica sile12 grin

Lmao grin
I like that sarcasm grin
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by publicenemy(m): 5:28pm On May 18, 2015
pussygotlips:

hmmm thanks

me i wan collect my share of edo babes.

You go get enuff...them no dey form at all.. But no fvck babes wen dey ur area ooo...

Men go provoke.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Mavor: 5:37pm On May 18, 2015
This video is silly abeg. True the initial question was dumb, but it's a simple case of telling the caller that it's 2am and you are trying to sleep, please call me back in some hrs time. I'm assuming the call was from a different timezone. A lot of ladies are just too full of themselves.

Everyone above and below my post applauding this $hit is dumb!!!

3 Likes

Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by Bjos: 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
Wonderful answers for those who do not know the time difference in the globe,But this is not Canada.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by pussygotlips: 5:42pm On May 18, 2015
publicenemy:

You go get enuff...them no dey form at all.. But no fvck babes wen dey ur area ooo...

Men go provoke.

kikikiki cheesycheesycheesy

it seems like you don master them well wink
i will take note of that.
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by breadandtea(f): 5:42pm On May 18, 2015
Very hilarious! That girl ain't gat no chill!
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by ifeanyi83(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
I agree with her...some people are fond of asking some really annoying questions....
Re: Benin Girl In Canada Answers An Annoying Phone Call Her Response Is Priceless by publicenemy(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
pussygotlips:
kikikiki cheesycheesycheesy
it seems like you don master them well wink i will take note of that.
I be Bini boy na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SOMEBODY HELP: No Laptop Or Computer Recognises My Infinix Hot Note / All Nigerian Internet Data Bundle Plans & Subscription Codes / Guys What Does This Mean On An Iphone And How Can It Be Removed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.