Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari (29953 Views)

Woman Slumps At Minna Airport During The Airlift Of Hajj Pilgrims To Mecca. PICS / Lagos Marathon: Bride Made To Trek To Wedding Venue (photo) / The Fraudster Called Trekker:the Analysis Of The Man Who Claimed To Trek LAG-ABJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by hardbody: 5:18pm On May 18, 2015
Meanwhile, for those people itching to leave the shores of 9ja, now you have an official reason to go. Just make it public that some 15 to 20 of you are trekking to the UK or US for Buhari. Carry your hand luggage and leave. US and UK Border patrols will lead you safely into their countries. Once you get in, claim asylum that Goodluck and Asari will kill you people if you venture back into the country and pronto......your dream is achieved.....

Now wake up from your dream and face reality.....MOFOS
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Dyt(f): 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
If I type wetin dey my mind ehn
cheesy cheesy
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by ChristyG(f): 5:19pm On May 18, 2015
Madneeesssss.very soon some other set of f.oo.ls witll say they want to go and swim in d atlantic ocean for buhari.nonsense
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Pope22(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2015
I think its high time Seun created "trek section" on nairaland.. angry
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by ngmgeek(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2015
Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari

Is it only Mecca? When are they going to the moon? Jonathan and Buhari should both put an end to this nonsense by openly discouraging these people from embarking on these trips. Are waiting for one of them to be killed or raped before telling them to stop?

Also there's a difference between driving and trekking, OK.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by openmine(m): 5:21pm On May 18, 2015
why say 'trek' when according 2 d tory its 'drive' ??
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by nickyvil: 5:22pm On May 18, 2015
Okay we don hear...Next....
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by kayalcomp: 5:22pm On May 18, 2015
Trekking to USA will have been a nice idea. I hope one of the potential trekers will do this.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by juwoonn(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2015
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by peteruuu(m): 5:24pm On May 18, 2015
grin grin dem go TREK tire!!!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Mortiple(m): 5:27pm On May 18, 2015
This trekking madness confirms an adage in Igbo that says "it is what the belly will eat that the feet is often searching for."

Thus most of these EMERGENCY TREKKERS are ONLY looking for money to put food on the table.grin grin
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Btruth: 5:27pm On May 18, 2015
This is one is creating a record with Guinnes book of record oooo. Anyway, impossibility is nothing. cheesy
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 18, 2015
Suicide
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by iconize(m): 5:33pm On May 18, 2015
Setaje:
I need people to trek wiv me. I want to loose weight. By the time I waka for 2 weeks, my body won't remain d same again. I need fellow orobos like me. Am not joking. I want to trek. If anybody is interested or no people willing to do it abeg contact me. angry

Nobody wants to trek with a fugly looking bitter witch.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by topiscooy: 5:33pm On May 18, 2015
bunch of psycho's,all this nonsense is due to unemployment. if they had a good job,they wont be wasting there precious time doing rubbish
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by poshbrave(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2015
I wish d group muslim made a mistake by starting with "mu" smh
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by bejeria101(m): 5:36pm On May 18, 2015
Una ancestor don high on orijin come swallow bottle join awon were
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by poshbrave(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2015
I wish d group muslim did'nt start with "mu" smh
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by frisky2good(m): 5:37pm On May 18, 2015
Is it the Mecca in Saudi Arabia they want to trek to? Road dey long o, na car no let person dey know. If you trek 10 PHCN poles distance alone, you go know say e no easy to dey waka.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by breadandtea(f): 5:38pm On May 18, 2015
Okay thats it! this is too much now! This is just absolute madness! I hope Buhari stops them before they engage in this futile suicide mission!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by uhalauju(f): 5:39pm On May 18, 2015
Rhozabeth:
Oh my God, am tired of these trekkers! The person u are trekking for does not even know you exist!!!

very true....
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by JoeCutie(m): 5:40pm On May 18, 2015
Why hasn't anybody trekked to Heaven to tell God about the state of this country of ours? undecided

Chai! Nigeria... cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 18, 2015
People preparing to die in sahara desert.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Eberex(m): 5:44pm On May 18, 2015
The conversation of thr mallam's children while they were playing:
sule: you hear wetin our papa wan do?
Ibrahim: you dey mind am? He wan take style comot for house so that mama will pay for our school fees, he no know say we sabi him plan.
Saliu: dem sack my papa last week. E wan use am kill the frustration wey dey do am.
Adamu: my papa na real trekker! He no dey gree give us money for transport all because dem trek for dia day, so he wan show us the children say the thing still dey happen.
Sule: una papa excuse sef make small sense. My own papa talk say my mama wahala too much, and him don dey find escape route tey tey!!! Well he don see am. Oya make we play our ball jare.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 18, 2015
This guys are taking unecessary risks! They would have to cross the largest and one of the driest regions on earth which is the Sahara desert.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by kenny987(f): 5:47pm On May 18, 2015
Apart from the obvious indication of joblessness and irresponsibility especially as they are ready to abandon home and family and shirk thier duties, I hope they have visas for all the countries they'd have to pass through to get to Mecca. Not to mention the obvious physical hazards, such love indeed!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Sexysola(f): 5:48pm On May 18, 2015
ibere were re o
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by kay29000(m): 5:50pm On May 18, 2015
Please tell me this is a joke. Do you know how far Mecca is from Nigeria?
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Timijo(m): 5:57pm On May 18, 2015
I will trek to Jerusalem for Goodluck if they can trek to Mecca for Buhari.
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by petermoses: 5:58pm On May 18, 2015
Mekybliss:
That's a long way to go just for exercise. grin
dem first dey kolo ni ?

1 Like

Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 18, 2015
Five more heads for ISIS!
Re: Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari by valdes00(m): 6:01pm On May 18, 2015
that mogbe moment when u r almost dere, n u r deported back to naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 100 List Of Cute And Funny Handles On Nairaland / Share Your Embarrassing Moment You Felt The Ground Should Swallow You / Hizamakura Lady's Lap-Pillow For Lonely Guys (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.