Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,682 members, 7,955,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:27 AM

It’s Exercise Or Nothing! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / It’s Exercise Or Nothing! (452 Views)

Revealed! How To Loose 10 Pounds In A Week Without Any Exercise Or Pills. / Is Sex A Form Of Body Exercise Or Just Pleasure? / Here Are The 7 Eating Habits To Lose Weight Fast Without Exercise Or Pills. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Exercise Or Nothing! by markbor: 4:44pm On May 18, 2015
I'm not going to lie to you, if you want to flatten that stomach, you MUST sweat your butt off in order for it to go away! That being said, the best cardiovascular exercise is high intensity cardio (H.I.I.T) or high intensity interval training, sprinting, circuit training, incline treadmill are some of the best high intensity workouts).

Additionally, you must also focus on building lean muscle. The good thing is that with you building lean muscle, you can rest assure that all your hard work won't disappear since high intensity cardio actually MAINTAINS muscle tissue. For the exercise that will keep burning your belly fat 48 hours after the exercise visit -> www.bellyfatlossng.com Be sure to check my Top Weight Loss Supplement Reviews at my blog www.nigerianbellyloss..com

(1) (Reply)

The 30-minute, No-gym Bodyweight Workout / Healthy Life, Wealthy Life Only Through Moringa. / African Mango Review - Faster Lose Weight Product

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.