Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Horrific Accident - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Horrific Accident (618 Views)

Horrific Video Of ISIS Burning Jordanian Pilot To Death. Viewers Discretion Advi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific Accident by bigfather(m): 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2009
[b]A blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident. Miraculously, she managed to pry herself from the wreckage without a scratch and was applying fresh lipstick when the state trooper arrived.

"My God!" the trooper gasped. "Your car looks like it was stomped on by an elephant. Are you OK ma'am?"

"Yes, officer; I'm just fine," the blonde chirped.

"Well, how in the world did this happen?" the officer asked as he surveyed the wrecked car.

"Officer, it was the strangest thing!" the blonde began.

"I was driving along this road when from out of nowhere this tree pops up in front of me. So I swerved to the right, and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was another tree! I swerved to the right and there was another tree! I swerved to the left and there was, "

"Uh, ma'am", the officer said, cutting her off, "There isn't a tree on this road for 30 miles. That was your air freshener swinging back and forth." [/b]
Re: Horrific Accident by Moyola(f): 9:50pm On Feb 10, 2009
LMCAO & F!! grin
Re: Horrific Accident by blacksta(m): 10:10pm On Feb 10, 2009
useless
Re: Horrific Accident by bigfather(m): 11:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
blacksta:

useless

Just like you abi ? grin
Re: Horrific Accident by CrazyMan(m): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2009
That waz good
Re: Horrific Accident by tytylayor: 10:10am On Feb 11, 2009
big father:

A [b]blonde had just totaled her car in a horrific accident.

u mean blind?
Re: Horrific Accident by clemcykul(f): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2009
lol
Re: Horrific Accident by romsky: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2009
not all blondes r stupid

(1) (Reply)

Racism In The Elevator **official Video** / Flight Attendant Doing Raps! / Stupidity At Its Best !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.