Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,106 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Good Cleaners In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Cleaners In Lagos (501 Views)

Contact Of Good Homes And Offices Cleaners In Lagos / Good Cleaners/cleaning Services In Lagos / List Of Some Good Cleaners/cleaning Services In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good Cleaners In Lagos by andymoore439: 5:48pm On May 18, 2015
Hello Everyone, I had several issues with selecting a reliable, trust worthy and effective cleaning services for my home. Then, I had to do a thorough search online and offline in order to get the best. I am presuming many people could be experiencing the same issue. I have brought out three(3) home cleaning services companies that I found credible , for those that care. Please, other Nairalanders can also add up to this thread with the list Cleaners in Lagos that you use presently or the ones that you have proven to be efficient.

(1)AS SNOW CLEANING&PEST CONTROL SERVICES
Fumigation Services,General House Cleaning Services, Industrial Cleaning Services,Janitorial Services
Office Cleaning,Hotel Cleaning Professional Cleaning,Gardening & Landscaping
For enquires pls call

(2)BENZITO CLEANING SERVICES
Fumigation Services, House Cleaning Services, Industrial Cleaning Services
Office Cleaning Services, Cleaning Professionals,janitorial Services,Vacuum Cleaning,

(3) AURACARE Cleaning Services
vacuum Cleaning, Office Cleaning Services,Fumigation Services, Home Cleaning Services, Janitorial Service,
Industrial Cleaning

Phone: 08060699928

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Cleaners In Lagos by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 18, 2015
Its always good to be appreciative.Regardless of the fact that i paid for the service been rendered.although its relatively cheap.because i know the service you guys rendered is more than the money i paid.i just want to commend As Snow Cleaning&pest control services for service well done in my apartment.keep on the good work..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Simple Acronym Can Help You Manage Stress / Please I Need List Of Schools That Have Creche In Odogunyan Ikorodu / Ladies And Girls In The Building: Did You Play With This In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.