Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:30 PM

Remedy For Migraine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy For Migraine (416 Views)

Natural Remedy For Erectile Dysfunction And Low Sperm / Home Remedy For Whitlow / Remedy For Pain In The Body Especially Lower Leg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy For Migraine by edogho(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2015
Hello fellow Nairalanders

I know the topic of the thread sounds more like I'll be dishing out remedies for migraine headaches...
But sorry for its not

Pls, I would love to know how migraine can be treated and prevented from returning...

My younger sister has had it before and is presently suffering from it. The last time she had it, I only got her some drugs from the clinic and after like 3days, the pain stopped.

This time, she looks worse and all the drugs I got from the same clinic are not helping matters.

Pls, I need suggestions as to how or what we can do to make this disappear and prevent it from coming back.

Thanks in advance as you help with your suggestions...
Re: Remedy For Migraine by khadupsie(f): 6:11pm On May 18, 2015
Migraine Very stubborn..

Plenty of rest is required. Don't stay in a very bright room. If you have to go out wear your sunglasses. Dim the light on your mobile and stay away from too much noise and use painkiller as and when needed until you feel better. I massage the neck area too alot

This has worked for me and I thought to share
Re: Remedy For Migraine by edogho(m): 6:19pm On May 18, 2015
Thanks a lot

And happy that you're giving me advice since you've experienced it yourself.
Thanks so much

I suspect its as a result of her watching too .much of movies since you mentioned bright light ...
Thanks again
Re: Remedy For Migraine by khadupsie(f): 6:28pm On May 18, 2015
Yea.. TV, computers, laptops... all of those.

You are most welcome!

(1) (Reply)

10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Noni Juice / Enhances The Cognitive Ability Of The Brain / Regularly Or Don’t Wear Waterproof Mascara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.