Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,923 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! (605 Views)

30 Church Meme's Every Christian Can Relate With During Service (pictures) / 10 Photos Every Christian Living In Nigeria Can Relate To. / 4 Sexual Sins Every Christian Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2015
Which God do you pray to?

I PRAY TO THE GOD JESUS CHRIST

IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST

WHAT ABOUT YOU? cool
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:18pm On May 18, 2015
Dude i don't quite grasp your own version of christianity...

You believe Jesus to be God
but you are not a trinitarian.
What exactly is your stance?
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:43pm On May 18, 2015
johnydon22:
Dude i don't quite grasp your own version of christianity...

You believe Jesus to be God

but you are not a trinitarian.

What exactly is your stance?

what is trinity....is that your own idea?
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2015
bingbagbo:

what is trinity....is that your own idea?
lmao. . . . it was a very simple question. . .
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2015
johnydon22:

lmao. . . . it was a very simple question. . .

christianity is belief in and following of the creator JESUS CHRIST

what christianity do u belong?
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by Scholar8200(m): 7:48pm On May 18, 2015
John 16:26,27
26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf [for it will be unnecessary].
27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.
I ask the Father in the Name of Jesus Christ
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2015
Scholar8200:
John 16:26,27
26 At that time you will ask (pray) in My Name; and I am not saying that I will ask the Father on your behalf [for it will be unnecessary].
27 For the Father Himself [tenderly] loves you because you have loved Me and have believed that I came out from the Father.
I ask the Father in the Name of Jesus Christ

John 14:14

"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it"
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:53pm On May 18, 2015
bingbagbo:

christianity is belief in and following of the creator JESUS CHRIST

what christianity do u belong?

Lolzzz... This dude have been in mars or what?...

My question was, since you are of the belief that Jesus is God, Your own belief is that Jesus is the same Jewish deity of the old testament and not a different entity?
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by bingbagbo(m): 7:55pm On May 18, 2015
johnydon22:

Lolzzz... This dude have been in mars or what?...

My question was, since you are of the belief that Jesus is God, Your own belief is that Jesus is the same Jewish deity of the old testament and not a different entity?

that is not "my" belief...that is CHRISTIANITY
Re: Question For Every Christian On Here!!!! by johnydon22(m): 7:59pm On May 18, 2015
bingbagbo:

that is not "my" belief...that is CHRISTIANITY
Ooh really, tell me yours smiley

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See What This Prophet Of God Has Done. / Should Church/mosques Outside Speakers Be Banned? / How Is A Christian Lady Supposed To Dress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.