Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (78163 Views)

Dabota Lawson To Sylvia Nduka: 'I'm Coming For You, You Crossed The Line!' / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka - Insiders / Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by nerodenero: 4:55pm On May 20, 2015
Xfemt:

very soon
I dey laugh you.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Xfemt(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
nerodenero:
I dey laugh you.

keep laughing but if e too much na madness b that
yaba left ll b ur next home
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by nerodenero: 5:56pm On May 20, 2015
Xfemt:
keep laughing but if e too much na madness b that.yaba left ll b ur next home
I bet you can't say this to me physically.The internet is indeed a hiding place for fools like you to say trash. How would you say very soon money would buy you immortality.Continue in your foolishness as it's in you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Xfemt(m): 7:02pm On May 20, 2015
nerodenero:
I bet you can't say this to me physically.The internet is indeed a hiding place for fools like you to say trash. How would you say very soon money would buy you immortality.Continue in your foolishness as it's in you.

ode who con de give juman mind
ehen

watin con lead to insult for this issue now

na so pple take de die
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by nerodenero: 7:14pm On May 20, 2015
Xfemt:

watin con lead to insult for this issue now
The submission below doesn't look like insult abi?
keep laughing but if e too much na madness b that.yaba left ll b ur next home
I won't dignify you with another response.
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Xfemt(m): 7:19pm On May 20, 2015
nerodenero:
The submission below doesn't look like insult abi? I won't dignify you with another response.
u better dont
Re: Dangote Never Dated Sylvia Nduka by Seun(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2015
Seun:
A PR person has sworn to me that to the best of his knowledge the story about Dangote and Ms Nduka story is false and a fabrication of mischief makers. This means Dangote never dated Sylvia Nduka. I hereby urge Nairalanders to stop propagating this rumor, for our sake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Tacha Confirms Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho / Simi Almost Denied Entry Into Passport Office For ‘Indecent Dressing’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.